Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 91

Thread: Work Convo

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    141

    Re: Work Convo

    wow, i had no idea that some people stand. that is totally new to me.

  2. #22
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Work Convo

    Is this some more European genius? When I was in Turkey way back I went into the crapper and there were no stalls and went to take a leak and there was this guy semi-standing taking a crap over the so called urinals. And there was RED toilet paper. I closed my eyes and started clicking my heels. There is no place like home.
    What in the heck and how in the heck can someone stand up to crap? What about diarrhea?????????
    This gives new promise to my friends saying after a night of heavy drinking of draft beer, "I can shit through a screen at fifty yards"!!!! :shock:
    I am appalled at the notion of standing up to crap.
    Do these stander-uppers have a bowl at home with a 45 degree angle????
    :lol:
    okay, way too much thought has gone into this and I havent had supper.
    Thanks DR for helping me with my diet.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Work Convo

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Is this some more European genius? When I was in Turkey way back I went into the crapper and there were no stalls and went to take a leak and there was this guy semi-standing taking a crap over the so called urinals. And there was RED toilet paper. I closed my eyes and started clicking my heels. There is no place like home.
    What in the heck and how in the heck can someone stand up to crap? What about diarrhea?????????
    This gives new promise to my friends saying after a night of heavy drinking of draft beer, "I can pooh through a screen at fifty yards"!!!! :shock:
    I am appalled at the notion of standing up to crap.
    Do these stander-uppers have a bowl at home with a 45 degree angle????
    :lol:
    okay, way too much thought has gone into this and I havent had supper.
    Thanks DR for helping me with my diet.
    it's not the actual act of taking a dump , it's the clean up after .

    do you wipe sitting or standing!!!!

    that's pretty funny that u thought is was sh!tting !!!!
    ale: after a long night of drinking that would be quite a show!!!!

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  4. #24
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Work Convo

    What is toilet paper? I use my randy moss jersey...

  5. #25
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Work Convo

    People actually wipe when there done?

  6. #26
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Work Convo

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Is this some more European genius? When I was in Turkey way back I went into the crapper and there were no stalls and went to take a leak and there was this guy semi-standing taking a crap over the so called urinals. And there was RED toilet paper. I closed my eyes and started clicking my heels. There is no place like home.
    What in the heck and how in the heck can someone stand up to crap? What about diarrhea?????????
    This gives new promise to my friends saying after a night of heavy drinking of draft beer, "I can pooh through a screen at fifty yards"!!!! :shock:
    I am appalled at the notion of standing up to crap.
    Do these stander-uppers have a bowl at home with a 45 degree angle????
    :lol:
    okay, way too much thought has gone into this and I havent had supper.
    Thanks DR for helping me with my diet.
    it's not the actual act of taking a dump , it's the clean up after .

    do you wipe sitting or standing!!!!

    that's pretty funny that u thought is was sh!tting !!!!
    ale: after a long night of drinking that would be quite a show!!!!
    lmao, HOLY CRAP!!!
    I thought it was the whole act of doing your business. Ooops!
    well it just goes to show ya that must pay attention to de-tail!!! :lol:

  7. #27
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Work Convo

    Only my friend Del Rio would come up with something like this.
    LOL
    I sit down and use the 3 coins myself.
    But I am from the future so..........

  8. #28
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Work Convo

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Wow! I'm the only person that sits???? :shock:
    Maybe it's Canadian style??? :lol:
    Canadian's have style??? :lol:

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  9. #29
    Space Coyote Guest

    Re: Work Convo

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Only my friend Del Rio would come up with something like this.
    LOL
    I sit down and use the 3 coins myself.
    But I am from the future so..........
    You haven't mastered the 3 sea shells yet?

    :lol:

  10. #30
    VikingsBabe is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    30

    Re: Work Convo

    so this is what boys talk about....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. vikes work out...
    By SamOchoCinco in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 02:11 PM
  2. Guess the Convo! (Between Favre and the Vikings)
    By erik5032 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:13 AM
  3. How was your day at work?
    By enlvikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 03:32 PM
  4. Work Horse
    By wyorob in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 12:57 AM
  5. Still looking for work
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 07:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •