Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: WOOT WOOT!

  1. #11
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    I am really tempted to make a road trip to Minny for a game over my winter break.

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    "Mr" wrote:
    I am really tempted to make a road trip to Minny for a game over my winter break.
    Step off the deep end Mr. A.
    Go to the first game.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    888

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    I live in PA. I'm 17. and cant pass my drivers test.
    So im just gonna walk to Minnesota.
    814


  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    "Mr" wrote:
    I am really tempted to make a road trip to Minny for a game over my winter break.
    DO IT!!!

  5. #15
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    I am really tempted to make a road trip to Minny for a game over my winter break.
    DO IT!!!
    Its about 1200 miles, so gas money, somewhere to stay, tickets, food, and drinks. That's some serious dough.

    I really want to see a game in the dome though. Meet some of you guys... one day. Probably not this year, but one day.

  6. #16
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    I live in PA. I'm 17. and cant pass my drivers test.
    So im just gonna walk to Minnesota.
    I'll pick you up along the way lol.

    I'll have to drive straight through Pennsy.

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "DeCoteau1" wrote:
    I dont really know how to go about the how tailgating thing...explain? lol
    We will all meet (location still to be determined) somewhere close to the dome with coolers and a grill or two to burn flesh on.

    Drink, eat and tell lies about our beloved team.
    Someone might even....
    Never mind I will let that one alone, you guess.

    ;D
    Wife and child might be out of town for opening weekend....freeing me up for festivities on Saturday night!

    =Z=
    Confirmed today.............There will be festivities.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: WOOT WOOT!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "DeCoteau1" wrote:
    I dont really know how to go about the how tailgating thing...explain? lol
    We will all meet (location still to be determined) somewhere close to the dome with coolers and a grill or two to burn flesh on.

    Drink, eat and tell lies about our beloved team.
    Someone might even....
    Never mind I will let that one alone, you guess.

    ;D
    Wife and child might be out of town for opening weekend....freeing me up for festivities on Saturday night!

    =Z=
    Confirmed today.............There will be festivities.

    If nothing else I am fun to watch when drunk
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Woot - I have a job
    By Articnv in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 08:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •