Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Woman Survives Internal Decapitation

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Dr. Gary Ghiselli, a chiropractor at the Denver Spine Center, said Malloy's will to survive is what saved her.
    A chiropractor? What? Did she need a massage? Thats all chiropractors are good for anyway....
    I would have to disagree. Chiropractors are good for a variety of injuries. I had severe whip lash when I was younger, they took care of that. I had a bunch of knee injuries, they took care of it. I'm assuming she went to the chiropractor because she had a back/neck injury, which is what chiropractors mostly work on. I don't see why its so out of the ordinary to you that she went to a chiropractor. They are doctors who mostly specialize on back/neck injuries. Doesn't it make sense to go to one if you have those kind of injuries?

Anyways, I didn't mean to get off topic. I hope this lady recovers fully. I wish her the best of luck!
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

davike is offline Team Alumni

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Dr. Gary Ghiselli, a chiropractor at the Denver Spine Center, said Malloy's will to survive is what saved her.
    A chiropractor? What? Did she need a massage? Thats all chiropractors are good for anyway....
    I would have to disagree. Chiropractors are good for a variety of injuries. I had severe whip lash when I was younger, they took care of that. I had a bunch of knee injuries, they took care of it. I'm assuming she went to the chiropractor because she had a back/neck injury, which is what chiropractors mostly work on. I don't see why its so out of the ordinary to you that she went to a chiropractor. They are doctors who mostly specialize on back/neck injuries. Doesn't it make sense to go to one if you have those kind of injuries?

Anyways, I didn't mean to get off topic. I hope this lady recovers fully. I wish her the best of luck!
    Last year me and a sister rolled our car....I had more serious injuries then whiplash and I went to a chiropractor and it helped allot. Chiropractors are very good, they try to get the body to heal naturally.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:

Last year me and a sister rolled our car....I had more serious injuries then whiplash and I went to a chiropractor and it helped allot. Chiropractors are very good, they try to get the body to heal naturally.
    Chiropractors are great.
    I got to one every six months to put my back into alighnment.
    You just need to find the right one, because some are just total crap.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

wow, i wish her the best and hope she recovers fully

Thanks josdin00

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

wow is right that would really suck!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Hey I just noticed this, but why is this quote in my name?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Personally, I don't trust chiropractors.
    I went to one when a nail was driven through my foot and she didn't help me at all.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12