BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Woman says she has Elvis rock

ESTES PARK, Colo. - You can't think about rock without thinking of Elvis. Not this rock, anyway.

Rock collector LaDell Alexander, 60, has found a stone she swears has the face of Elvis Presley on it. You don't have to think Elvis is everywhere to see it: A pattern on the rock resembles a human head with dark hair and the king of rock's trademark muttonchop sideburns.

Alexander, who splits her time between Estes Park and Texas, said the rock was one of many she bought in various places last summer. She didn't notice the pattern until she took the rocks to Texas and cleaned them before using them to decorate her yard.

"I was about 20 feet away and the first thing I said was, 'That is Elvis,'" said her husband, Lynn Alexander, 63.

The Alexanders plan to sell the rock on eBay in August and donate the proceeds to one of Presley's foundations. The singer died on Aug. 17, 1977.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070716/ap_on_fe_st/odd_elvis_rock;_ylt=Atf_zB3bAYFcLJItbGgAl44uQE4F

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Woman says she has Elvis rock

Now we know the type of lifestyle you have to live if you want to be reincarnated into a rock.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Woman says she has Elvis rock

This is about as funny as the "Rock Scissor Paper" championship ESPN had this weekend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg