Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    "singersp" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Give it a couple of months and this girl will be in Maxim.

    Kind of like that girl who had the "F*ck The Eagles" shirt on and was on TV momentarily.

    Anyone have a link for that girl's pictures? She was fetching if my memory serves me correctly.
    ;D
    Um, just try looking back a page or two.


    A little bit better than Maxum now ;D

    At the risk of being banned I won't post the link but if you look on Gorilla mask you can see the link. But I am pretty sure Singer already has her "new" pics anyways. Now if she wore that outfit on the plane I could see a complaint or 2, but not by me.

    * by the way its NSFW in case you didn't already know.

  2. #42
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    Wearing that to a Dr's appointment huh?
    Interesting
    ;D

  3. #43
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    You know, it's funny.
    If a good looking woman, dressed in a provacative manner arrives for a flight, some anal retentive asshat can complain and get an IMMEDIATE (although inappropriate) response.

    If a fat cow boards, can I complain?
    Will they kick her off because I'm uncomfortable sitting by her?
    Or by him as the case may be?
    If a stinky person gets onboard, will they kick them off until they can hose them down for a later flight?
    What about someone with a cold?
    After all, I don't want to get sick.


    Where does the line get drawn?


    From now on, we should all board our flights as early as possible, then scan the other passengers.
    Once you've determined the flaws of the most likely candidtaes, start complaining and see how many of them get kicked off.

    Family airline my butt...it's hot chicks like that that make me want to make a bigger family
    :

    Caine

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    [img width=450 height=152]http://www.playboy.com/commerce/email/cyberclub/11_16_07/index_files/index_02.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=128]http://www.playboy.com/commerce/email/cyberclub/11_16_07/index_files/index_03.jpg[/img]

    This has turned out okay for her I guess

    Her spread for Playboy CyberClub
    SKOL VIKINGS

  5. #45
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    wow i was expecting something much worse than that if they wanted to kick her off.. thats not even that revealing.. just a short shirt, big deal.

    kinda funny that she's posed for playboy online tho


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #46
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Give it a couple of months and this girl will be in Maxim.

    Kind of like that girl who had the "F*ck The Eagles" shirt on and was on TV momentarily.

    Anyone have a link for that girl's pictures? She was fetching if my memory serves me correctly.
    ;D
    Um, just try looking back a page or two.


    A little bit better than Maxum now ;D

    At the risk of being banned I won't post the link but if you look on Gorilla mask you can see the link. But I am pretty sure Singer already has her "new" pics anyways. Now if she wore that outfit on the plane I could see a complaint or 2, but not by me.

    * by the way its NSFW in case you didn't already know.
    That's only because they came with the Kyla Ebbert "Fathead" I[s] ordered[/s] received as a gift.
    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #47
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Give it a couple of months and this girl will be in Maxim.

    Kind of like that girl who had the "F*ck The Eagles" shirt on and was on TV momentarily.

    Anyone have a link for that girl's pictures? She was fetching if my memory serves me correctly.
    ;D
    Um, just try looking back a page or two.


    A little bit better than Maxum now ;D

    At the risk of being banned I won't post the link but if you look on Gorilla mask you can see the link. But I am pretty sure Singer already has her "new" pics anyways. Now if she wore that outfit on the plane I could see a complaint or 2, but not by me.

    * by the way its NSFW in case you didn't already know.
    That's only because they came with the Kyla Ebbert "Fathead" I[s] ordered[/s] received as a gift.
    8)
    Is that the one with the stick and peel clothes?

  8. #48
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Woman nearly kicked off plane for skimpy outfit

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Give it a couple of months and this girl will be in Maxim.

    Kind of like that girl who had the "F*ck The Eagles" shirt on and was on TV momentarily.

    Anyone have a link for that girl's pictures? She was fetching if my memory serves me correctly.
    ;D
    Um, just try looking back a page or two.


    A little bit better than Maxum now ;D

    At the risk of being banned I won't post the link but if you look on Gorilla mask you can see the link. But I am pretty sure Singer already has her "new" pics anyways. Now if she wore that outfit on the plane I could see a complaint or 2, but not by me.

    * by the way its NSFW in case you didn't already know.
    That's only because they came with the Kyla Ebbert "Fathead" I[s] ordered[/s] received as a gift.
    8)
    Is that the one with the stick and peel clothes?
    What clothes?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Alex Flanagan's Outfit Tonight
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 08:14 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. Hot Girls, Skimpy Outfits
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 10:24 AM
  4. Girl, 16, kicked off plane for coughing
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:15 PM
  5. Skimpy Gas Attendent
    By FedjeViking in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •