Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kfLf_RGqk&search=mentos%20and%20coke%20
    That was F'n AWESOME!!!!

    :lol:
    Yeah! I posted it 3 weeks ago. I'm surprised you missed a thread Cajun. :razz:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #42
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    How could anyone even remotely think that was real?! That movie was sooooo fake....it was supposed to be funny. However, ugly brittish women don't seem to make me laugh as much as clever humor....

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  3. #43
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kfLf_RGqk&search=mentos%20and%20coke%20
    That was F'n AWESOME!!!!

    :lol:
    Yeah! I posted it 3 weeks ago. I'm surprised you missed a thread Cajun. :razz:
    I guess I missed that thread too...what difference does it make?...It's not like I started this thread with that link. :roll:

    *gives singer his pats on the back* :razz:

  4. #44
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "jdvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kfLf_RGqk&search=mentos%20and%20coke%20
    That was F'n AWESOME!!!!

    :lol:
    Yeah! I posted it 3 weeks ago. I'm surprised you missed a thread Cajun. :razz:
    I guess I missed that thread too...what difference does it make?...It's not like I started this thread with that link. :roll:

    *gives singer his pats on the back* :razz:
    Don't worry about it JD. I'm not giving you flack about posting it.

    I'm giving Cajun flack because he missed a thread he had the opportunity to post in. :lol:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #45
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    I wish I could have been there to drink the mountain dew. :-)

  6. #46
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "coreyd" wrote:
    I wish I could have been there to drink the mountain dew. :-)
    :scratch: What Mountain Dew?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #47
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    I wish I could have been there to drink the mountain dew. :-)
    :scratch: What Mountain Dew?
    The dew off her mountains. :lol:

  8. #48
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "coreyd" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    I wish I could have been there to drink the mountain dew. :-)
    :scratch: What Mountain Dew?
    The dew off her mountains. :lol:

    You were just sitting back waiting for someone to ask you that, weren't you?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #49
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Woman explodes after combining Pepsi with Mentos...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    I wish I could have been there to drink the mountain dew. :-)
    :scratch: What Mountain Dew?
    The dew off her mountains. :lol:

    You were just sitting back waiting for someone to ask you that, weren't you?
    No, jokes suck when you have to explain them. I was hoping everyone got it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Harvin wins Pepsi Rookie of the year
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:49 PM
  2. Adrian Peterson: A star explodes in Minnesota
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:10 PM
  3. Peterson wins Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year!!!
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:16 PM
  4. Pepsi Ice Cucumber......
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 09:02 AM
  5. Raiders implode as Shell explodes
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 07:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •