Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Yeah Z, thats what I said...

    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the ***** overpowered her.
    Every thing you just wrote is pure speculation designed to ignore the fact that an adult has victimized a child.
    It's rationalization and, frankly, it's a little sickening.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.
    And so what?
    A 14-year-old is a minor child - END OF GODDAMN STORY.

    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.

    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.
    I'm speechless.
    I have a thousand things I could write, but I don't think you'd care.
    It's disgusting, quite frankly, that you're able to ignore the adult-child aspect of this because it's a horny 14-year-old boy.

    Please stay away from my children and any children I know, okay?
    Thanks.

    =Z=
    ZEUS...guardian of innocence...defender of defenseless women and children everywhere...bow before him mere mortals!!!!

    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #22
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

    Yeah Z, thats what I said...

    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the ***** overpowered her.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.


    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.


    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.
    Freudian slip?


    Yep...the ol' double standard is definitely in full effect!
    Oh my!
    I even noticed that before I posted, went back and "changed" it.
    I guess I changed it back to the same mis-spelling.
    Jeez.
    Poor BH82...how long did you have to wait to get your 'horn' 'bloody'?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #23
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:


    Please stay away from my children and any children I know, okay?
    Thanks.

    =Z=
    Yep, because I don't feel sympathy for this kid who got what he wanted, that must mean that I am a sexual predator.

    :

    F-ing pathetic.
    How childish and insulting of you to accuse me of such.
    I have a thousand things I could say about you as well right now, but I'll try to stay within the rules of this fine sight and not make personal attacks.


    It doesn't mean that I think what this woman did was OK or acceptable.

    You make it sound like she molested a small child.
    This was a teenager who has gone through puberty and is capable of making children of his own!
    This woman obviously has mental issues.


    Some people are so frickin full of themselves it makes me sick.

  4. #24
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "cajunvike" wrote:


    Poor BH82...how long did you have to wait to get your 'horn' 'bloody'?

    15 years too many!
    If I had known at 14 years old that it was going to take an entire year longer, I would have went out on the internet searching for my own "older" woman.
    Lol!

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    How desperated are you sex that you would go after 14 year old, that's just screwed up.

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

    Please stay away from my children and any children I know, okay?
    Thanks.
    Yep, because I don't feel sympathy for this kid who got what he wanted, that must mean that I am a sexual predator.

    :

    F-ing pathetic.
    How childish and insulting of you to accuse me of such.
    I have a thousand things I could say about you as well right now, but I'll try to stay within the rules of this fine sight and not make personal attacks.


    It doesn't mean that I think what this woman did was OK or acceptable.

    You make it sound like she molested a small child.
    This was a teenager who has gone through puberty and is capable of making children of his own!
    This woman obviously has mental issues.

    Some people are so frickin full of themselves it makes me sick.
    14-year-olds do not possess the emotional maturity to be able to make correct decisions in situations such as this.
    A 14-year-old is a child - whether or not you want to acknowledge that.

    Using a biological argument as support can be turned the other way.
    What is the old saying:
    "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed."

    I'm sorry if what I wrote implied that you are a sexual predator.
    That was not my intention.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

    Please stay away from my children and any children I know, okay?
    Thanks.
    Yep, because I don't feel sympathy for this kid who got what he wanted, that must mean that I am a sexual predator.

    :

    F-ing pathetic.
    How childish and insulting of you to accuse me of such.
    I have a thousand things I could say about you as well right now, but I'll try to stay within the rules of this fine sight and not make personal attacks.


    It doesn't mean that I think what this woman did was OK or acceptable.

    You make it sound like she molested a small child.
    This was a teenager who has gone through puberty and is capable of making children of his own!
    This woman obviously has mental issues.

    Some people are so frickin full of themselves it makes me sick.
    14-year-olds do not possess the emotional maturity to be able to make correct decisions in situations such as this.
    A 14-year-old is a child - whether or not you want to acknowledge that.

    Using a biological argument as support can be turned the other way.
    What is the old saying:
    "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed."

    I'm sorry if what I wrote implied that you are a sexual predator.
    That was not my intention.

    =Z=
    ZEUS...guardian of innocence...defender of defenseless women and children everywhere...bow before him mere mortals!!!!

    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    Wow.
    All joking aside, I can't believe people are arguing with Zeus on this one.
    The kid was 14.
    Regardless of whether he initiated it or not (which doesn't seem likely to me) he is 14 and simply is not mature enough to make decisions like that.

    And to paint the 22 year old as the victim is ridiculous.
    I guess it is very remotely possible, but not in any way likely.
    To assume that is the case is a HUGE reach.
    And the perception that women cannot be sexual predators is misguided at best.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wow.
    All joking aside, I can't believe people are arguing with Zeus on this one.
    The kid was 14.
    Regardless of whether he initiated it or not (which doesn't seem likely to me) he is 14 and simply is not mature enough to make decisions like that.

    And to paint the 22 year old as the victim is ridiculous.
    I guess it is very remotely possible, but not in any way likely.
    To assume that is the case is a HUGE reach.
    And the perception that women cannot be sexual predators is misguided at best.
    And there in lies the rub.

    This was supposed to be a bit of a funny on a slow day, (ugly woman and all) which went down a path (I agree with Z on his points) that it wasn't intended.


    Recommend someone lock/delete the thread. My apologies.
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wow.
    All joking aside, I can't believe people are arguing with Zeus on this one.
    The kid was 14.
    Regardless of whether he initiated it or not (which doesn't seem likely to me) he is 14 and simply is not mature enough to make decisions like that.

    And to paint the 22 year old as the victim is ridiculous.
    I guess it is very remotely possible, but not in any way likely.
    To assume that is the case is a HUGE reach.
    And the perception that women cannot be sexual predators is misguided at best.
    And there in lies the rub.

    This was supposed to be a bit of a funny on a slow day, (ugly woman and all) which went down a path (I agree with Z on his points) that it wasn't intended.


    Recommend someone lock/delete the thread. My apologies.
    :'(
    Nah, there is no reason to apologize Marrdro.
    This is just what happens during the sloooooow offseason.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Woman arrested after teaching kids how to shoplift
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:47 PM
  2. Wis. woman arrested, booked over library fines
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Woman, 71, arrested for 'special' plant
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. Run to the out side
    By Schulzy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 07:40 AM
  5. On the lighter side...
    By Caine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •