Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Some people on here can't remember that far back to when they were 14.
    For us that aren't that far away.........

    I would have hit it.
    She might have a smokin body below that double bag face.
    ;D
    How old is WildMan?
    How would you feel is some sexual predator seduced and violated him this way?
    Honestly - I know we're all joking, but if the 14-year-old was a girl and the teacher was a man, the old double-standard would kick in and a lot of the "That's cool!" types would be calling for his nuts in a sling.

    =Z=
    It's hardly seducing when it involves a 14 year old boy.
    If anything the boy probably seduced the woman into it.
    She is only 22 after all, from looking at her picture she probably lacks in social skills (vast assumption I know) and hadn't been laid since her uncle bob bagged her when she was 11 years old.

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's hardly seducing when it involves a 14 year old boy.
    If anything the boy probably seduced the woman into it.
    She is only 22 after all, from looking at her picture she probably lacks in social skills (vast assumption I know) and hadn't been laid since her uncle bob bagged her when she was 11 years old.
    So SHE'S the victim?

    Wow.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Some people on here can't remember that far back to when they were 14.
    For us that aren't that far away.........

    I would have hit it.
    She might have a smokin body below that double bag face.
    ;D
    How old is WildMan?
    How would you feel is some sexual predator seduced and violated him this way?

    Honestly - I know we're all joking, but if the 14-year-old was a girl and the teacher was a man, the old double-standard would kick in and a lot of the "That's cool!" types would be calling for his nuts in a sling.

    =Z=
    16.... I see your point (to a point) and have to agree with you, however, we all know that most, if not all, young boys dream of being "Violated" in this very way.


    Heck even some Packer Fans sons dream of cows so they would find this lady quite attractive.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's hardly seducing when it involves a 14 year old boy.
    If anything the boy probably seduced the woman into it.
    She is only 22 after all, from looking at her picture she probably lacks in social skills (vast assumption I know) and hadn't been laid since her uncle bob bagged her when she was 11 years old.
    So SHE'S the victim?

    Wow.

    =Z=
    Yeah Z, thats what I said...
    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the penis overpowered her.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.


    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.


    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    How old is WildMan?
    How would you feel is some sexual predator seduced and violated him this way?

    Honestly - I know we're all joking, but if the 14-year-old was a girl and the teacher was a man, the old double-standard would kick in and a lot of the "That's cool!" types would be calling for his nuts in a sling.
    16.... I see your point (to a point) and have to agree with you, however, we all know that most, if not all, young boys dream of being "Violated" in this very way.
    Most young boys dream of drinking beer like daddy.
    Most young boys dream of driving the family car at 100 MPH.

    If some guy comes along and has sex with my daughter when she's 14, I will seek him out and destroy him, whether or not she dreamed of being "Violated" in this very way.

    Goddammit, people - this isn't right no matter what the gender roles are.
    What if this boy had been caught fucking his MALE teacher in the car?
    Could be that he had been dreaming of that, too.
    Would you all joke about it so casually?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Yeah Z, thats what I said...

    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the penis overpowered her.
    Every thing you just wrote is pure speculation designed to ignore the fact that an adult has victimized a child.
    It's rationalization and, frankly, it's a little sickening.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.
    And so what?
    A 14-year-old is a minor child - END OF GODDAMN STORY.

    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.

    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.
    I'm speechless.
    I have a thousand things I could write, but I don't think you'd care.
    It's disgusting, quite frankly, that you're able to ignore the adult-child aspect of this because it's a horny 14-year-old boy.

    Please stay away from my children and any children I know, okay?
    Thanks.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    How old is WildMan?
    How would you feel is some sexual predator seduced and violated him this way?

    Honestly - I know we're all joking, but if the 14-year-old was a girl and the teacher was a man, the old double-standard would kick in and a lot of the "That's cool!" types would be calling for his nuts in a sling.
    16.... I see your point (to a point) and have to agree with you, however, we all know that most, if not all, young boys dream of being "Violated" in this very way.
    Most young boys dream of drinking beer like daddy.
    Most young boys dream of driving the family car at 100 MPH.

    If some guy comes along and has sex with my daughter when she's 14, I will seek him out and destroy him, whether or not she dreamed of being "Violated" in this very way.

    Goddammit, people - this isn't right no matter what the gender roles are.
    What if this boy had been caught fricken his MALE teacher in the car?
    Could be that he had been dreaming of that, too.
    Would you all joke about it so casually?

    =Z=
    If my son was 14 and was in this same situation...I'm not sure how I would feel or act.
    I know that I would not become violent.

    If I had a daughter, and she was 14 I would try with everything I had to resist from smashing his testicles with a sledgehammer and chopping his willy off with an axe.
    (no promises)
    I'd do it in a heartbeat if it didn't mean going to jail and missing the rest of my kid's childhood.

    I dont' know exactly why, but it is different.
    A 14 year old young man is much more capable of watching out for himself than a 14 year old young lady.
    (Especially when it comes to sexual encounters)
    That is just my opinion of course.

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's hardly seducing when it involves a 14 year old boy.
    If anything the boy probably seduced the woman into it.
    She is only 22 after all, from looking at her picture she probably lacks in social skills (vast assumption I know) and hadn't been laid since her uncle bob bagged her when she was 11 years old.
    So SHE'S the victim?

    Wow.

    =Z=
    Yeah Z, thats what I said...

    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the ***** overpowered her.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.


    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.


    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.
    Freudian slip?


    Yep...the ol' double standard is definitely in full effect!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's hardly seducing when it involves a 14 year old boy.
    If anything the boy probably seduced the woman into it.
    She is only 22 after all, from looking at her picture she probably lacks in social skills (vast assumption I know) and hadn't been laid since her uncle bob bagged her when she was 11 years old.
    So SHE'S the victim?

    Wow.

    =Z=
    Yeah Z, thats what I said...

    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the ***** overpowered her.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.


    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.


    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.
    Freudian slip?


    Yep...the ol' double standard is definitely in full effect!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Woman arrested for having sex with boy on side of road

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

    Yeah Z, thats what I said...

    :

    I was just trying to say this girl is probably desperate, lonely, and in need for some lovin.
    They probably met on the internet.
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing was wrong, but the power of the ***** overpowered her.

    Plus, how exactly is the 14 year old a victim.
    As Marrdro stated, most 14 year olds prey for this type of thing.


    Do you honetly feel sympethy for the boy?
    I'm sure he was grinning from ear to ear until the copper came up on them.


    If the sex roles were reversed, you are correct, most of us would feel much different about it.
    But the reasons that young girls fall for pedo guys is more of an emotional thing.
    For a guy, even if he is only 14, its all about the poon.
    Freudian slip?


    Yep...the ol' double standard is definitely in full effect!
    Oh my!
    I even noticed that before I posted, went back and "changed" it.
    I guess I changed it back to the same mis-spelling.
    Jeez.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Woman arrested after teaching kids how to shoplift
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:47 PM
  2. Wis. woman arrested, booked over library fines
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Woman, 71, arrested for 'special' plant
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. Run to the out side
    By Schulzy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 07:40 AM
  5. On the lighter side...
    By Caine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •