Thread: Wolves Win!!

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Wolves Win!!

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet . . . woohoo! Wolves held the Lakers to their lowest playoff total in franchise history! Way to send a statement. I'm looking out my window and watching the fans in LA jump off the bandwagon as I'm writing this. Go Wolves!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wolves Win!!

I hope the t-wolve can pull it off in seven, but even if they don't it's been one hell of a ride and hopefully we can build on this for next year!! GO WOLVES!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Wolves Win!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I hope the t-wolve can pull it off in seven, but even if they don't it's been one hell of a ride and hopefully we can build on this for next year!! GO WOLVES!!
    Only three wins away-- :thumbright: two after tonight
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Wolves Win!!

One win away baby and were off to the finals!!!! I think the lakers might lose tonight being on the road but close out the series at staples center where they are undefeated at home throughout the playoffs.

Lakers in six or five if they win tonight.

NExt year minnesota!
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Wolves Win!!

the lakers better do it this year, because next year it's gonna be shaq out there with a bunch of scrubs and amanda huginkiss coaching him. still pulling for minnesota though
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wolves Win!!

That was a very interesting game tonight!! I got a little worried there at the end. I really think that if KG and Spree can do what they did tonight on Monday night we will be coming back home for another very intense game 7, but we'll just have to wait and see. We'll find out in the first half on Monday who wants the game more. It's gonna be really tough for the wolves to pull it off, but hey, look what the Wild did last year, twice they came back from a 3-1 series deficit and won!! It can happen and man I'm hoping it does!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!