Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wishing SingerSP a Safe and Enjoyable Trip to Cebu,PI's

She will be happy he lost the stash......I still can't believe he cut it off....His fellow workers must have died..lol

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"NordicNed" wrote:
    She will be happy he lost the stash......I still can't believe he cut it off....His fellow workers must have died..lol
    Oh Iam sure they did. I haven't seen him clean shaving in all my 24 years I don't think. That is along time. Everytime I think about it I laugh LOL

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Cajun is right, you should start a post now, and have someone make you a sig....Youv'e earned it, and not by post count, by putting up with that old furry lipped slug for over 20 years...LOL

LMAO he shaved it! And it felt so smooth and soft when he was done. I didn't want to see him go back to CT.
    Ned I promise I will be good
    and will let you come, if visit this year!!!

NO more VQ, I told you to behave now...... ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Oh Iam sure they did. I haven't seen him clean shaving in all my 24 years I don't think. That is along time. Everytime I think about it I laugh LOL

No sir, I didn't realize he had the stash that long without shaving it....WOW, I guess he really did flip for Jing Jing.......Now I really can't believe he shaved it off......To Funny....One good thing, he's trying hard to quit smoking because of her also.....

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

No sir, I didn't realize he had the stash that long without shaving it....WOW, I guess he really did flip for Jing Jing.......Now I really can't believe he shaved it off......To Funny....One good thing, he's trying hard to quit smoking because of her also.....
    The powers of a woman are endless ;D Iam glad he quit smoking again. I must say Iam pretty proud of him. I haven't seen him with a cigarette in at least 3 weeks.

He told me almost a month now without a smoke.....Yup, thats a really good thing.
    I know I'm getting closer to putting them down for good also, I'm way down from the 2 packs a day I used to smoke..Less than a pack now a day....Thinking about switching to the patch soon....But that was my goal, to cut way down first, and I have...

Good for you Ned. I need to quit too but it's hard sitting here with nothing else to do. Evertime I look at my grandpa I feel so guilty. I guess when I go to the Dr. tomorrow I will find out how bad I need to quit. the Dr. I went to today said that I might have a problem with my heart or I could have diabites. So I might not really have a choice. I really hope you can do it.....well if my dad can do it I know you can he was smoking like 3-4 packs a day I do believe.

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Good for you Ned. I need to quit too but it's hard sitting here with nothing else to do. Evertime I look at my grandpa I feel so guilty. I guess when I go to the Dr. tomorrow I will find out how bad I need to quit. the Dr. I went to today said that I might have a problem with my heart or I could have diabites. So I might not really have a choice. I really hope you can do it.....well if my dad can do it I know you can he was smoking like 3-4 packs a day I do believe.

All
    I can say is your still very young, so now would be so much better than later for you to quit.....Plus if your having health issues, thats even more the reason to do it.

My back is getting worse and worse, I never knew till not long ago, how much of an impact smoking has on the spin and disc, plus if i ever did go for a surgery on the back, smoking is like the worst thing to do during the healing process. Fact is, you may not even heal properly at all because of the smoking.....So now I think alot about that fact, and that has helped me to cut way down......

Well, I have to run now, probably hear from
    your Dad tomorrow....He's exhausted from that trip, trust me, not only sleep wise, but it's a very very big mental drain also....

I'll be back tomorrow evening also...

Word is, Singer arrived yesterday at 9:30 PM my time EST......

My wife is trying to hunt them down now with her cell, but no answer.
    Could he be getting some already?....LOL

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

He's probably sitting in some corner in shock, the real-life eraserhead.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast