Naked Ned's Nudist Colony?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wish us good luck please!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Naked Ned's Nudist Colony?
    Hummmmmmmm, now you have me thinking....LOL
    The yard is walled in...LOL
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Looks like a great place Ned.

I hope the place next door or close by will be for sale when it comes time for me to retire there.

I believe I recognize the place.

[img width=450 height=337]http://www.ahyer.com/real-estate-10/10070-72-axkpq.jpg[/img]

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's right off the main drag. I believe we stopped there right about where this pick was taken on one of excursions to town, for Dokloy to run around that wall & take a quick dip in the sea.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

Thats a nice house Ned!

Might be ill go down to the philippines and dive on those japs ship graveyards one day they have in the philippines, if so ill pop by and say hi!

"Dekay" wrote:
    Thats a nice house Ned!

Might be ill go down to the philippines and dive on those japs ship graveyards one day they have in the philippines, if so ill pop by and say hi!

Dekay,
    if it's WWII wreck diving you want, or some of the worlds best under sea wall and cave diving, you will be on a great island ( Cebu ) to do both or not very far from what you have noted.
    I've met divers from all over the world there, and yes, the diving is OUTRAGOUSLY GOOD!
    Unlimited Visability !

Hopefully soon, you will have a base camp, our house!
    ;D

Nordic Ned

"singersp" wrote:
    Looks like a great place Ned.

I hope the place next door or close by will be for sale when it comes time for me to retire there.

I believe I recognize the place.

[img width=450 height=337]http://www.ahyer.com/real-estate-10/10070-72-axkpq.jpg[/img]

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's right off the main drag. I believe we stopped there right about where this pick was taken on one of excursions to town, for Dokloy to run around that wall & take a quick dip in the sea.
    You probably are correct Singer.
    it's in barangay Cabitoonan.
    Remember going down the road from Sagay and then you come to the main drag that heads to Toledo City center?
    Well, you would take a right at the intersection of the main road and this is just before the one and only small bridge that you used to cross.
    Of course I had you in mind.
    There is a lot next door for sale...

http://www.ahyer.com/toledo-city-residential-lot-for-sale-10070-37

You know you always have a place to stay with me Singer....
    ;D

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"NordicNed" wrote:

Well, here it is!

We have for a long time now, talked about, buying another lot in Cebu and building our full time retirement home on the sea side.
    Lately I have decided against building , or being a GC, for us, but instead to buy something already in place.
    Marige and I have been looking seriously and just the other day we found a place that we know we could be very happy with.
    We hired a realestate manager and are currently in the process of negotiating a price for this house and lot on the sea shore of Toldeo City County, Cebu-Philippines.

If everything goes as we wish, we could have a closing in 3 weeks to whenever.
    But the process of purchasing the property has been put in motion and hopefully we can all agree on terms and price, in the near future.
    So remember, if ever visiting the PI's, this might just end up being the place you come to rest your head, when you come to visit Margie, David and I.

Fun time for sure.

Here is a link to some pics, tell me what you think or ask questions if you would like.

NordicNed, Marige and MiniNordic.

http://www.ahyer.com/toledo-city-house-and-lot-for-sale-10070-72

Wow Ned, that looks really nice right by the ocean there! Good luck to you and your wife and little guy! I hope everything goes well for you and yours and you are still able to watch the good ol vikes there!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Nice place Ned! Looks like a great place to retire.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Looks like a beautiful place to settledown and enjoy life

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Dekay" wrote:
    Thats a nice house Ned!

Dekay,
    if it's WWII wreck diving you want, or some of the worlds best under sea wall and cave diving, you will be on a great island ( Cebu ) to do both or not very far from what you have noted.

I've met divers from all over the world there, and yes, the diving is OUTRAGOUSLY GOOD!

Unlimited Visability !

Hopefully soon, you will have a base camp, our house!

;D

Nordic Ned
    Yes, Thats what I meant, the WWII wrecks.
    I also happen to know there is great sharkdiving in philippines too. But I didnt know you were so close to the divingaction when i first commented it, i just chanced it since there are more than 40.000 islands in that country, I thought it would be like destroying the deathstar if you would live on the right spot, almost nil chance at all.

So what about satellite tv or internet connection? You know one of those is imperative for getting vikingsfans to visit you during the season

Anyways, Ill hold my thumbs for you so youll get your retirement home. And not for my sake, but because you seem like you really love this place.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast