BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Wis. boy's essay leads to charge against his dad

OREGON, Wis. – A father allegedly shot his 9-year-old son in the buttocks with a BB gun, a revelation that came to light after the boy wrote a school essay about the incident. The boy had written an essay about the "painful afternoon my Dad shot me with a BB gun." The elementary-school teacher turned the essay over to authorities.

Prosecutors charged the 36-year-old father on Friday with one felony count of child abuse. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 6 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

The criminal complaint said the father told an investigator he shot the boy after the child didn't move fast enough from blocking the TV. He said he aimed at his son's rear pocket because he thought it would be more padded...........
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_essay_implicates_dad;_ylt=AsCHPcV7fW6Mg5BDayOt .gMsQE4F

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wis. boy's essay leads to charge against his dad

Is the dad Ralphie all grown up?

What a nutcase.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

The essay probably plagiarized. Nobody in packer land could write a legible paper.
    We're bringing purple back.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Damn, first you have to keep your kid buckled in a car, then you can't hit your kid, now you can't even shoot your kid in the ass with a bb gun. What has this country come to.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

it's all that stinking
    obammas fault.
    ha ha
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

The father should have said he was aiming at the sheep and accidently hit his bare a$$ed son!
    Let the prosecuters connect the dots between the boy being bare a$$ed and the livestock in the same area!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    OREGON, Wis. – A father allegedly shot his 9-year-old son in the buttocks with a BB gun, a revelation that came to light after the boy wrote a school essay about the incident. The boy had written an essay about the "painful afternoon my Dad shot me with a BB gun." The elementary-school teacher turned the essay over to authorities.

Prosecutors charged the 36-year-old father on Friday with one felony count of child abuse. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 6 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

The criminal complaint said the father told an investigator he shot the boy after the child didn't move fast enough from blocking the TV. He said he aimed at his son's rear pocket because he thought it would be more padded...........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_essay_implicates_dad;_ylt=AsCHPcV7fW6Mg5BDayOt .gMsQE4F
    Are you kidding me! Because "it would be more padded??" Wow, some people really are incredibly stupid!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!