Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    Cheaters never win my friends......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    Patriots won
    :P

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    Patriots won
    :P
    So did she originally then the truth came out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?

    =Z=
    Who has the medals now?
    Will you say the Pats are Winners?
    Would you say Bonds is the HR champion?

    Long story short, some people will contend that people of this nature deserve thier accomplishments however I don't.


    Cheaters never win.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?

    =Z=
    Who has the medals now?
    Will you say the Pats are Winners?
    Would you say Bonds is the HR champion?

    Long story short, some people will contend that people of this nature deserve thier accomplishments however I don't.



    Cheaters never win.
    Roger Maris and Hank Aaron are still the HR champions.

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?
    Who has the medals now?
    Will you say the Pats are Winners?
    Would you say Bonds is the HR champion?

    Long story short, some people will contend that people of this nature deserve thier accomplishments however I don't.



    Cheaters never win.
    Bullshit.

    You have merely named examples of cheaters who were caught.

    There are plenty who have cheated - not been caught - and who have won because of it.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?
    Who has the medals now?
    Will you say the Pats are Winners?
    Would you say Bonds is the HR champion?

    Long story short, some people will contend that people of this nature deserve thier accomplishments however I don't.



    Cheaters never win.
    kaka del rio.

    You have merely named examples of cheaters who were caught.

    There are plenty who have cheated - not been caught - and who have won because of it.

    =Z=
    What have they really won?
    That they are the best in the art of deception?

    Think of it the way that Randall Junah put it in the movie "The legend of Beggar Vance" when he was faced with the choice of cheating to win.

    I would know Hardy.

    My Dad did alot of things to try to raise me and filled my head with alot of sayings/teachings etc.
    The one that always strikes home to me was......."A man is only as good as his word".

    Again, what have they won?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?
    Who has the medals now?
    Will you say the Pats are Winners?
    Would you say Bonds is the HR champion?

    Long story short, some people will contend that people of this nature deserve thier accomplishments however I don't.



    Cheaters never win.
    kaka del rio.

    You have merely named examples of cheaters who were caught.

    There are plenty who have cheated - not been caught - and who have won because of it.
    What have they really won?
    That they are the best in the art of deception?

    Think of it the way that Randall Junah put it in the movie "The legend of Beggar Vance" when he was faced with the choice of cheating to win.

    I would know Hardy.

    My Dad did alot of things to try to raise me and filled my head with alot of sayings/teachings etc.
    The one that always strikes home to me was......."A man is only as good as his word".

    Again, what have they won?
    Again - LOL.
    You're a dreamer, Marr.


    My dad taught me this:
    "Everyone has a chance to prove they're not an asshole."

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Winner of 5 Olympic Medals, Marion Jones Acknowledges Use of Steroids

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=38537.msg706555#msg706555 date=1200235170]
    Cheaters never win my friends......
    LOL, Marty.
    Is the sky blue in your world?
    Who has the medals now?
    Will you say the Pats are Winners?
    Would you say Bonds is the HR champion?

    Long story short, some people will contend that people of this nature deserve thier accomplishments however I don't.



    Cheaters never win.
    kaka del rio.

    You have merely named examples of cheaters who were caught.

    There are plenty who have cheated - not been caught - and who have won because of it.
    What have they really won?
    That they are the best in the art of deception?

    Think of it the way that Randall Junah put it in the movie "The legend of Beggar Vance" when he was faced with the choice of cheating to win.

    I would know Hardy.

    My Dad did alot of things to try to raise me and filled my head with alot of sayings/teachings etc.
    The one that always strikes home to me was......."A man is only as good as his word".

    Again, what have they won?
    Again - LOL.
    You're a dreamer, Marr.


    My dad taught me this:
    "Everyone has a chance to prove they're not an donkey butt."

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    Looks like someone missed out on some key wisdom.

    ;D

    Seriously.
    I might be a dreamer in your eyes but anyone that knows me knows that if asked I will tell you the truth.
    If I tell you I am going to do something for you I will.
    Wildman was raised the same way.

    Nothing more important than a mans word.

    IMHO anyone who lies and cheats to get buy does not win anything but maybe some instant gratification that will eventually fade because the next time they face a situation without thier "Edge" they will fail and the truth will come out.


    At that point someone of that ilk has no respect coming from me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Marion Barber?
    By lumberjackgreg in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Olympic sprint star Marion Jones is broke
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:45 PM
  3. Track Star Marion Jones Fails Drug Test
    By scottishvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 02:49 PM
  4. Marion Barber doing well
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 02:24 AM
  5. Marion Barber
    By Athf in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 06:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •