Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: It will be a Merry Christmas at Walmart again...

Personaly,

I don't care what walmart does, I have always said Merry Christmas to others and always will.

And yes, I do shop
    at walmart, bottom line for me is what the price on the register has to say and how much of my hard earned money I have to turn over.

Sears, JCPenny, Target ect ect ect...... Lowest bidder for the item I'm shopping for gets my buck...If it walmart, so be it.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

That's right Del only the redneck bible thumpers want it.
    I like that attitude, do you also say towel headed muslims, chinsey jews don't want Christmas.
    What about those evil going to hell atheists and social progressives?
    I guess it is true that in America Christians are fair game but no other group.
    I would not have thought you would be one of those haters!!!
    I am for them saying Merry Christmas.
    (I am not an evangelical though, and I have many flaws and blind spots, I am sure I am not high on the eternal list.)
    Rather I practice my beliefs and exercise my rights given to me by the creator to spend my money where I see fit.
    This is a free country and Walmart may say what they like and I have the freedom not go to a place I am not comfortable with their policies.
    I don't go into a store and yell I am a Christian why are you persecuting me.
    I use my means as I see fit, just like every American.
    And you have your right to call people bible thumpers but you have to remember that not all are fanatics just people following thier beliefs.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    That's right Del only the redneck bible thumpers want it.
    I like that attitude, do you also say towel headed muslims, chinsey jews don't want Christmas.
    What about those evil going to hell atheists and social progressives?
    I guess it is true that in America Christians are fair game but no other group.
    I would not have thought you would be one of those haters!!!
    I am for them saying Merry Christmas.
    (I am not an evangelical though, and I have many flaws and blind spots, I am sure I am not high on the eternal list.)
    Rather I practice my beliefs and exercise my rights given to me by the creator to spend my money where I see fit.
    This is a free country and Walmart may say what they like and I have the freedom not go to a place I am not comfortable with their policies.
    I don't go into a store and yell I am a Christian why are you persecuting me.
    I use my means as I see fit, just like every American.
    And you have your right to call people bible thumpers but you have to remember that not all are fanatics just people following thier beliefs.

I do say all those things if they apply and they do not you poor poor opressed man. It was the bible thumpers who cried about it. So it does apply. It wasn't the muslims crying about it, it wasn't the jews, it was specific CHRISTIAN religions. Your going to have to try harder then that to make me cry for all the oppression you feel daily.

I am one of those haters Tark, because I do not want to have to hear about your religion I do not want to have to think about it or have it thrown in my face everywhere I go, and despite your scripted typical response I hate everyone equally. If someone felt a need to boycott wal-mart that was jewish I would bag on them to. It isn't the jewish community in this instance though.

Bottom line is Wal-mart isn't doing anything NOBLE, or American they are bending their rules not to meet a company's beliefs but to meet the beliefs of the majority of their cash base. If there were 3 million muslims that stopped shopping at Wal-mart you can bet your jiggly butt they would make changes to rectify that, and to me that is fine because they aren't in the buisiness of dusting off bibles, making you feel warm and fuzzy they are in the buisiness of making money. Bottom line is $$

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Happy Consumerism" or "Merry Materialism". Because honesty is best and Christmas is an afterthought. Or maybe an excuse.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

I never said I was opressed but your sarcasim is.
    And I never said you wouldn't bag on the muslims or jews.
    But I am sure you would not use insulting remarks about them and try to denegrate their religion.
    And as I said earlier, I don't believe you should have to hear about my religion, any more than I should hear about your disdain for religion.
    But Christians become targets and people do not use the same civility towards them that others are afforded.
    And you must be the poor, poor man to have to hear someone tell you Merry Christmas, how dare they wish something good upon you.
    Maybe you can try to get Walmart to change their slogan to we wish you a horrible agonizing death!!
    That sounds much more fun!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Some would say martyrdom is really unbecoming.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Well, Del and Freya you guys have a good weekend!! ;D

Peace out!!

"tarkenton10" wrote:

Peace out!!
    Hey thanks! You too, as well.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Freya" wrote:
    Some would say martyrdom is really unbecoming.
    True that...but it seems to work for some minorities quite well...and they milk it for all that they can!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:

Peace out!!
    An early Merry Christmas to you, tark!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast