Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wild!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Wild!!

Good wins for the wild! Hopefully they can keep it up!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

i like the t wolves better than the wild. but my fav. player from the wild is derek boogard

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

He is a beast that's for sure, i was at the canucks game on new years eve and he was so close to gettin' in a fight with Kessler it was amazing. I'm not so much the basketball type, i'll watch the wolves if they get to the playoffs maybe, but that's about it...
    ;-)

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

i live in canada, and i absolutely HATE hockey..i just want USA to win the gold in the world juniors to shut all these mindless and senseless canadians up
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

A canadian that hates hockey?? Is that legal?? lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    Minnesota Wild sweeps the Edmonton Oilers IN Edmonton both games!! I know we're last in the division but it's a really close one, being only 5 games off of the leader now that we swept em!!

giggity giggity giggity, owwwwwright!
    Ya I went to that game it was a rough one for me seeing the hometown team lose. Goaltending is a bad spot in Oilers game the wild scored on their first 2 shots.

It is one of the toughest divisons in hockey by far the Wild are in last place but in most other divisions they are good enough to be in first or second place.

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL I think your right VKG4LFE it might be against the law. He does have a point though. I think we go a little overboard with the world juniors. It gets so much media coverage. That being said I still love watching NHL !!!!

Its no NFL or CFL but it takes care of my sports cravings

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    where is out other wild topic? like why start a new one when we already have one?
    Probably because the other Wild thread is back on like page 7 or something and the person who started this thread didn't know there was another thread. Why don't you go bring it back since you're or were I should say Mr. Thread Dredger.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL I think your right VKG4LFE it might be against the law. He does have a point though. I think we go a little overboard with the world juniors. It gets so much media coverage. That being said I still love watching NHL !!!!

Its no NFL or CFL but it takes care of my sports cravings

I wish we had a little bit more media coverage on the world juniors and on college hockey. I'm a huge fan of the Minnesota Gophers, but unless they make the frozen four they aren't broadcast on national tv. I see them every once in a while on tv when they play sconny, but that's pretty much it. Our boy Phil Kessel leads everyone in the juniors tournament in points!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123