Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wild!!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Wild!!

haha that's exactly what i said! I have no clue why they even brought it up, might've been more of a what if than anything...but it's still outrageous to even dream of.
    ;-)

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I like to play EA's NHL game.. but actually watching the sport doesn't hold my attention enough.. kinda weird being that it's a fast game.

That is weird, the thing i love about hockey is that it's on even more than football so i get a lot more chances to watch! And i played it for about 10 years so that might help a little.

I do like to play the EA games as well, i haven't bought a new one since '04 so i will pretty soon. I just hate the thought of buying a new one every year so i just create updated players and fix rosters if i'm still into it by then.
    ;-)

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I got the '03 version, so the fact that it might be outdated doesn't bother me much. I won the cup with the Sharks, and I had the most fun hitting people.. though the fighting scenes were laughably robotic.. in fact it was like rock 'em sock 'em robots.

haha yeah, i remember one of the big add-ons for one of the years was the new and improved fighting style, and it was advertised a lot on tv and the back of the case pretty much.

They should've called it NHL FIGHT!! (oh yeah, it's a hockey game too!!) '05
    ;-)

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

My dad just got tickets for a Wild game here in Cali when they visit the Sharks, so I'll be seein my first Wild game. I havent really paid attention to hockey since the North Stars left, mostly because my uncle is the trainer and I kept watching the Stars, but I'm pretty excited. We got 3rd row right next to the tunnel. I'll try to get some good pics to post!

Sweet that sounds like a lot of fun! You'll definitely have a blast!

I'll look forward to those pics!
    ;-)

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

hockey is my luv!!

played up in duluth from the age of 4. skating since age 2.

i play here in greece for a team and practice participate in the national team. I was a devoted Stars fan till champain. (hockey's version of Red MckFckr) sold us out to dallas. The wild are def one of my fav's and just for the record.. Football players who fear little in the forms of other athletes.. actually have nothing but respect for hockey players.. and vise versa.. what can u say bout a bunch of guys who luv to get in fights. can balance on ice on 2 blades, deek, duck, and stick handle, while trying to take off the other guys head and keep yours on.

all the while trying to get a small peice of rubber into a small net coverd by a guy who luvs solid objects hurled at him at speeds of say 100 mph..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Wild got a tough one at Calgary tonight. If we win it will be the 4th straight win and we will have been beating division opponents too! The team is starting to play much better. Besides we should have swept Colorado too but they had that lame goal that went under the side of the net.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

where is out other wild topic? like why start a new one when we already have one?
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast