Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii?

VikesSuperFan is offline Waterboy

Re: Wii?

"lakehubertviking" wrote:
    I have a Wii and the only thing I ever play is Wii sports, 97% of the time we just play bowling.
    I also never play it unless I have people over because as stated it's a crowd pleaser.
    The other games I've tried briefly (snowboarding, football) I gave up on trying to adapt to the controls, I'd rather play on the 360.

That being said it's worth it to me to just have it as a bowling game when the neighbors are over, everyone has a blast.
    See I am worried that it wouldnt be fun to just play by my self... BUT I tell myself that I have a 360 for those games...

I also would hate to buy it and then ONLY play it when I have friends over. but my basement is pretty big (wide open) and a nice 54 inch tV to top her all off...

Do any of you guys just sit down and play the game by yourself?

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

how old are you?
    if you're not too old for mario (come on, who is too old for mario!) you will surely enjoy mario galaxy.
    it didn't win game of the year for nothing.
    for multiplay you will enjoy smash bros. brawl and probably super mario cart.
    both great interaction.
    out of the games i've owned for the wii, the sports game that came with it probably got the most use.
    it's fun, just do it.
    i
    was even able to get my wife to pay half since she wanted it too!

VikesSuperFan is offline Waterboy

"TheKnuck" wrote:
    how old are you?
    if you're not too old for mario (come on, who is too old for mario!) you will surely enjoy mario galaxy.
    it didn't win game of the year for nothing.
    for multiplay you will enjoy smash bros. brawl and probably super mario cart.
    both great interaction.
    out of the games i've owned for the wii, the sports game that came with it probably got the most use.
    it's fun, just do it.
    i
    was even able to get my wife to pay half since she wanted it too!
    Oh I am not too old for Mario (I am 15)... Mario 64 and Mario Cart 64 are the games that got me into playing video games... I still love playing those game sometimes haha... the Mario games are probably the ones I would be buying the system for...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12