Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prophet Guest

Re: wierdest email...

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    These con artists make me sick! There was a guy that went to my old hgh school that went to Florida and conned a bunch of old people out of their money using wheelchair sales and medicare loopholes. It was insane...he stole and laundered over 5 million bucks by sending fraudulent claims into Medicare for wheelchairs. He was doing really well, until the FBI caught him. He fled to the islands somewhere, but he came back and they nabbed his jiggly butt. He was sentenced to over 4 years in prison and had to pay almost 2 million of it back, deserved every bit of it too if you ask me!
    It is sad, but the dude from your high school still came out ahead it appears.
    He goes to the clink for a few years and squirrels away 3 of the $5M.
    Nice profits.
    Without morals people will do pathetic things.
    What do people without teeth have to do with this.....OOOOHHH never mind. ;D

CG, I think you're losing it, I already lost it so it can't be me.
    People without molars?
    Now that would really put a twist on the story.
    People without teeth?
    I can think of a few advantages...but I won't get into that discussion.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    These con artists make me sick! There was a guy that went to my old hgh school that went to Florida and conned a bunch of old people out of their money using wheelchair sales and medicare loopholes. It was insane...he stole and laundered over 5 million bucks by sending fraudulent claims into Medicare for wheelchairs. He was doing really well, until the FBI caught him. He fled to the islands somewhere, but he came back and they nabbed his jiggly butt. He was sentenced to over 4 years in prison and had to pay almost 2 million of it back, deserved every bit of it too if you ask me!
    Nice profits.

GOOD ONE, CG!!!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Prophet" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Nice profits.

People without molars?
    People without teeth?
    I was just
    messin with ya.Forgive me, I'm bored :P

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Prophet Guest

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    Nice profits.

People without molars?
    People without teeth?
    I was just
    messin with ya.Forgive me, I'm bored :P
    No problem, I'm the person that missed the point.
    I need a slap in the head again it appears.
    Go find the shred boy, I heard he relieves boredom.
    8)

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    It's obviously along the same lines of the whole Nigerian banker e-mail that was sent out a while back. They say they have millions of dollars for you in hopes that you'll give them a bank account number or something so they can take your stuff!

I still keep getting that stupid one, I spam it and spam it and I still get it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123