Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: wierdest email...

http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm

There is the story. If you go to the homepage there is hours worth of gut busting materials of scammers being scamed. A photo gallery where they got the scammers to send in pictures of themselves holding up signs that say things like "I like Butt Plugs" and Official rodmuncher association member.

Enjoy.....oh and read the letters.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

just a tip...dont respond...
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    I received a similar e-mail and I'm not sure what to do:

Dear Prophet,

Send me all your money and titles to all your assets or I will take you on a fishing trip that you will never forget.

VikingNed
    I'm not sure what to do about that e-mail.
    I think I may just delete it.
    There was a picture of that guy on this sight recently standing with two hooligans I think were his crew!

You may just want to give him your stuff before he sends you the next E-mail that mentions something about a special swimming lesson!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Del Rio Guest

My dear Edith,

Thank you for your email and your thoughts for my father. I can assure you that I am well capable of handling this deal and your funds will be handled by me totally risk free. As soon as I get your photograph I am sure that we can get the funds processed very quickly indeed.

I have decided that a suitable password would be one that relates to my company. Therefore, please make a large sign (the bigger the better) with the words:

I LIKE TO LICK ARSEHOLES

Hold this sign and have your photograph taken holding it. When I receive a satisfactory photograph I will then be 100% trusting in you and will be happy to proceed with this deal with the utmost urgency.

Please note, this is VERY important: The image must be very large and clear. I am afraid I cannot accept small or unclear images. If the image you send is too small then I will not accept it.

Please let me know on what day you will be able to send the picture and I will ensure that I am in my office so that I may contact you immediately.

Please take care,

Mr. Acksi Dent.
    Managing Director: Arseholes Ice Creams
    "Arseholes Are Good To Lick"

And she did it LMFAO
    http://www.419eater.com/html/edith_marculey.htm

"Del" wrote:

There is the story. If you go to the homepage there is hours worth of gut busting materials of scammers being scamed. A photo gallery where they got the scammers to send in pictures of themselves holding up signs that say things like "I like Butt Plugs" and Official rodmuncher association member.

That was one of the funniest things I ever read. Thanks!

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Prophet Guest

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

That was one of the funniest things I ever read. Thanks!
    I agree, that was hilarious.
    It's really so far fetched it is difficult to believe.
    I liked the BBC clip about this too.
    Good stuff.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

These con artists make me sick! There was a guy that went to my old hgh school that went to Florida and conned a bunch of old people out of their money using wheelchair sales and medicare loopholes. It was insane...he stole and laundered over 5 million bucks by sending fraudulent claims into Medicare for wheelchairs. He was doing really well, until the FBI caught him. He fled to the islands somewhere, but he came back and they nabbed his jiggly butt. He was sentenced to over 4 years in prison and had to pay almost 2 million of it back, deserved every bit of it too if you ask me!

Prophet Guest

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    These con artists make me sick! There was a guy that went to my old hgh school that went to Florida and conned a bunch of old people out of their money using wheelchair sales and medicare loopholes. It was insane...he stole and laundered over 5 million bucks by sending fraudulent claims into Medicare for wheelchairs. He was doing really well, until the FBI caught him. He fled to the islands somewhere, but he came back and they nabbed his jiggly butt. He was sentenced to over 4 years in prison and had to pay almost 2 million of it back, deserved every bit of it too if you ask me!
    It is sad, but the dude from your high school still came out ahead it appears.
    He goes to the clink for a few years and squirrels away 3 of the $5M.
    Nice profits.
    Without morals people will do pathetic things.

Del Rio Guest

That site has some great stories in the letters archive. I love the one's where they write back after he drops a bombshell on them.

There is one where he gets them to send wood carvings over. Lmao.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    It is sad, but the dude from your high school still came out ahead it appears.
    He goes to the clink for a few years and squirrels away 3 of the $5M.
    Nice profits.
    Without morals people will do pathetic things.
    What do people without teeth have to do with this.....OOOOHHH never mind. ;D

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast