Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Why secure the U.S. Mex border?

I have to apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings or if I brought a forbidden topic into this forum. There never was a problem with it before. I will refrain from it in the future. I consider most of you family and this forum the only avenue to convey a problem which nobody seems to care or want to do anything about.

I am so overwelmed with emotion about this topic I don't know where to begin. I'm not just gonna post a link to a video, hide behind it, and not throw my two cents in about it. I deal with so many illegal immigrants every day I feel like sometimes I'm gonna vomit. I don't know if all of you know this but your local law enforcement officers cannot even arrest an illegal alien simply because he is an illegal alien. WE ARE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO ASK A NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING OR SUSPICIOUS PERSON IF THEY ARE A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY! If you do, stand by for the complaint. The last time I asked a man from Pakistan if he had proof of citizenship or residency I was told to back-off. That's right...back-off. A man walking around a local town aimlessly in the middle of the night. The minute I asked him the aforementioned questions he was on a cell phone with a consular. Anyone who resides in the Washington D.C. area knows exactly where I am coming from. I know for a fact that there are 500-1000 illegal mexican day laborers in a commercial parking lot every morning in the area I patrol. I am ordered to leave them alone. Ordered! I see this stuff going on and there isn't a thing I can do about it. The hands of law enforcement officers have been handcuffed.

The original post isn't so much a shot at "liberals". It's the Clinton administration (namely Hillary) who initiated this garbage. Left wing Democrats run our county...and are just as bad. This country's INS is a complete joke. I can't even find one on duty when I come across a previously deported felon. So guess what, they go right back out the door. "Have a nice day Sir" "Feel free to use our roads, schools, utilities, sanatation, water supply, and commit as much crime as you can while not paying a scintilla of money in tax dollars.

I also am a reasonable man. I know my great grandparents were immigrants. They did it the right way. They applied for citizenship. Embraced the flag. Learned English. etc. Hispanics are going throught the same trials as the Irish did. They are what the Irish were many years ago. I have no problem with anyone wanting to come here and better themselves. Just do it legally...and don't wipe your a*s with the American flag. To many men and women have died for it. I think we live in different times and this country needs grow a set of tes*icles and put it's big foot down.

Trust me my fellow viking brethren, I am doing all I can. I work very hard to keep the area I live and work at safe. Very hard. I am doing more then just talking about it. I just wish we can all come together on a commen problem. It's neither racism or oppression to care about the well being and laws of your country.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    I haven't really been keeping up on who says what about the immigration issue, so I don't really know what the democratic or republican platforms are on the issue....but the way I see it as this: It's impossible for us to get rid of the immigrants that are already here, that would be a logistical nightmare. It's also unfair, IMO, to allow illegal immigrants in ahead of legal ones who are going through the system. That's why I say we give amnesty to those already here, and put up the fence to try to eliminate any more from coming over illegally. That's my opinion. Where's 6-Kings when you need him?

An intelligence shines so bright in a dark room

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

Oh by the way...To the persons who agree with the statement that Hispanics "Do the jobs that we don't want to do", I would say this...Wasn't this country doing just fine before this big day laborer topic? This country was not built by illegals nor do I buy into the theory that it would collapse without the assistance of illegals.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"boognish" wrote:
    Of course you don't have the same problem, because you seem to ban all Pecker fans from the get-go. I'd hate to see infighting begin on these boards though. United (in purple) We Stand, Divided We Fall!!
    We do not ban them from the get-go?

Where did you get that from?

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Oh by the way...To the persons who agree with the statement that Hispanics "Do the jobs that we don't want to do", I would say this...Wasn't this country doing just fine before this big day laborer topic? This country was not built by illegals nor do I buy into the theory that it would collapse without the assistance of illegals.
    Statements like this are why I say that it is all relative. Each having their own perspective.
    The indigenous people would not agree with you on the illegal immigrant statement. This country (as we know it now) WAS built by illegal immigrants for all intents and purposes. At the very least, immigrants. :smile:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    Of course you don't have the same problem, because you seem to ban all Pecker fans from the get-go. I'd hate to see infighting begin on these boards though. United (in purple) We Stand, Divided We Fall!!
    We do not ban them from the get-go?

Where did you get that from?
    The fact that you ban all of them from the get go! Gosh Ultra...what's your problem?

J/K! :grin:

"Freya" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Statements like this are why I say that it is all relative. Each having their own perspective.
    The indigenous people would not agree with you on the illegal immigrant statement. This country (as we know it now) WAS built by illegal immigrants for all intents and purposes. At the very least, immigrants. :smile:
    So is it your assumption or opinion that this country would be hurt if it had no illegals? Also you do not agree that the United States was holding it's own prior to the big push of illegals south of the border?

And yes I am elated you corrected yourself. This country was built somewhat by "legal" immigrants. I'm talking industrial revolution and forward. You are going way way out there saying the country (as we know it) was built by illegals. Matter of act...that's borderline ludicrious. And it's the exact type of thinking that will keep this problem from being stemmed. :grin:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123