Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    boognish is offline Coordinator

Re: Why secure the U.S. Mex border?

[quote="Vi(King)"]I think we should make it illegal for immigrants to come over the border illegally [quote]

:???: Are you serious? Obviously, you can't have illegal immigrants if it wasn't already against the law for them to be here. They would be legal immigrants or tourists if that were the case.
    I am a dipshit!!!

"Vi(King)" wrote:
    Lets not get too out of control I won't say any names you know who are. Politics is strictly forbidden in these forums.
    You're cracking me up, kid :lol: . You post your opinions on the immigration debate, then lecture us about politics being forbidden. If the immigration debate isn't a political issue, what exactly do you think constitutes one?
    I am a dipshit!!!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

folks..

in the past 10 years, we have quadrupled the man power on the border.. more people on the border isnt going to solve the problem

we shouldnt be worrying about keeping the mexicans out of the united state.. rather we should be focused on keeping the mexicans IN MEXICO!

i am a viking, texan, christian conservative. yet i cant understand the idea of sending national guard, or more personell to the border.. we should work with mexico to solve the problem, not build a fence.. only after we try working with mexico should we take such a big step as sending troops to patrol our border.

on a lighter note.. i do find it funny Vi(king).. how you'd like to make it illegal for the immigrants to come over illigally.. i like being redundant too.

also.. maybe you should check to forum rules boognish about double posting.. gain some respect and seniority (not that i have much time to talk) before you criticize others for rules and what not
    i m better than you, so just give up...

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"boognish" wrote:
    "Vi(King)" wrote:
    Lets not get too out of control I won't say any names you know who are. Politics is strictly forbidden in these forums.
    You're cracking me up, kid :lol: . You post your opinions on the immigration debate, then lecture us about politics being forbidden. If the immigration debate isn't a political issue, what exactly do you think constitutes one?
    I think he was refering to me although I haven't been too out of control in this thread yet; until now.

I say we reclassify them from illegal aliens to slaves!

That way we wouldn't have to pay them and americans would actually want more to come here.

I shouldn't have to say it but that is a joke. I know someone will blast me as being an ignorant racist if I don't say it.
    And I'm anything but a racist. Ignorant, yes but not a racist.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"boognish" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    click this link and find out...and as long as we have Hillary Clinton supporting "let's not violate the illegals rights" liberals whining about us finally putting our feet down...this will continue to be a problem. I know for a fact this is true because I see and work with MS-13 members every day. :usa2:

http://www.krgv.com/Video/News/7508
    Sorry, I just couldn't let enl's post go unanswered.

Keep in mind that we busted terrorists coming over the Canadian border a couple years ago, with a trunk full of explosives ready to blow up the Space Needle on New Years Eve.

Way to get that political dig in on the democrats :roll: . You do realize that the Republican'ts have been in power for quite a while now; if anyone is to blame for anything that has happened in this country in the last 8 years, it has to be the party in charge, copper.
    EVERYONE in both the congress and the presidency is to blame for what has happened with immigration. Both the Reporklicans and the Spendocrats have turned a blind eye to the immigrants coming in across the border. Now it's boiled out of control and they can't stop it.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

It is impossible to blame either or..

And the slave idea isnt half bad actually.

I wouldnt want to go into a country where'd I'd be considered a slave if I didn't do it the right way.

Now this isn't to say Mecicans cant come accross legally.. there are ways for them to do that.

But illegal immigrants, why not slaves?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I haven't really been keeping up on who says what about the immigration issue, so I don't really know what the democratic or republican platforms are on the issue....but the way I see it as this: It's impossible for us to get rid of the immigrants that are already here, that would be a logistical nightmare. It's also unfair, IMO, to allow illegal immigrants in ahead of legal ones who are going through the system. That's why I say we give amnesty to those already here, and put up the fence to try to eliminate any more from coming over illegally. That's my opinion. Where's 6-Kings when you need him?

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "Vi(King)" wrote:
    I think he was refering to me although I haven't been too out of control in this thread yet; until now.

I say we reclassify them from illegal aliens to slaves!

That way we wouldn't have to pay them and americans would actually want more to come here.

I shouldn't have to say it but that is a joke. I know someone will blast me as being an ignorant racist if I don't say it.
    And I'm anything but a racist. Ignorant, yes but not a racist.
    Racist! I kid you, that was a funny one.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

:lol: "Reporklicans and the Spendocrats" :lol:

I like that.

Sorry about the double postings; I didn't realize there was a rule against it. I should just stay away from threads like this; I tend to get a little worked up.

Go Vikes!!
    I am a dipshit!!!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

My biggest issue with it is the 'temporary worker' thingy that the shrub wants.
    To do the jobs that American's don't want to do?!?! Perhaps because the pay is not much more than peanuts.
    Tis all relative afterall.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast