Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Why secure the U.S. Mex border?

click this link and find out...and as long as we have Hillary Clinton supporting "let's not violate the illegals rights" liberals whining about us finally putting our feet down...this will continue to be a problem. I know for a fact this is true because I see and work with MS-13 members every day. :usa2:

http://www.krgv.com/Video/News/7508

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Prophet Guest

Re: Why secure the U.S. Mex border?

Interesting clip. Not surprising.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Could be this is the true reason the boarder crossings have become such a hot topic.........I wouldn't doubt it for a minute...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Politics?

brandsp is offline Rookie

Glad I live in nowhere USA. I wish my tax $$ went to help secure this nation.

boognish is offline Coordinator

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Politics?
    I hear you. Every board I've been on where politics were discussed, people soon started squabbling like little girls. I just recently quit going to a board because "conservative" Vikings fans started siding with the Pecker fans (who were all conservative) and bashing their liberal Viking brethren on issues political and non-political alike. It made my head spin.

Of course you don't have the same problem, because you seem to ban all Pecker fans from the get-go. I'd hate to see infighting begin on these boards though. United (in purple) We Stand, Divided We Fall!!
    I am a dipshit!!!

boognish is offline Coordinator

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    click this link and find out...and as long as we have Hillary Clinton supporting "let's not violate the illegals rights" liberals whining about us finally putting our feet down...this will continue to be a problem. I know for a fact this is true because I see and work with MS-13 members every day. :usa2:

http://www.krgv.com/Video/News/7508
    Sorry, I just couldn't let enl's post go unanswered.

Keep in mind that we busted terrorists coming over the Canadian border a couple years ago, with a trunk full of explosives ready to blow up the Space Needle on New Years Eve.

Way to get that political dig in on the democrats :roll: . You do realize that the Republican'ts have been in power for quite a while now; if anyone is to blame for anything that has happened in this country in the last 8 years, it has to be the party in charge, copper.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Vi(King) is offline Waterboy

I think we should make it illegal for immigrants to come over the border illegally because it just gives the idea across to others that they can just go over the border without registering. If you all know when the population goes up the more crimes happen especially if drugs are involved with smuggling over the border. If anything I would be proud for people from mexico coming over here legally because like all your families they immigrated as well. Because i just think it is wrong for illegal immigrants not paying their fair share in the country because they are not paying taxes. My Mexican friend says that people should not be going over the border because they waited so long to get out of Mexico legally.

Vi(King) is offline Waterboy

Lets not get too out of control I won't say any names you know who are. Politics is strictly forbidden in these forums.

Prophet Guest

"boognish" wrote:
    ...Of course you don't have the same problem, because you seem to ban all Pecker fans from the get-go...
    Not true. There are some regular posters here that are Packer fans. The people that get banned, Packer or no Packer fan, are the people that come on and cause problems. The trolls. Fans from every team are welcome as long as they follow the rules of the board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast