Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Why Refs Piss Me Off

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wow! I cannot believe you did not smash that guy in the parking lot.

And his dad for marrying such an annoying slob wife.
    Our team is comprised of mostly married guys who have very small kids. The wives were right there talking and our kids were there too, honestly that's the only reason I didn't lash back, that and I really didn't care I was exhausted physically and mentally.
    :shock:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. A guy just got in your grill like that and you did nothing because of wives and kids around? Do you sit when you pee? :razz: (just had to toss that in there).

I can understand since your boys are really too young to understand that stuff. With me, I have already gave Ultra Jr. the talk about how to handle himself and not to be afraid to bust up a pretty face. However, he must never be the one to start the fight...just end it. You never let somebody push you around....nobody! He knows that very well. He knows that if I get called to his school because he lit somebody up that I will not punish him if he was doing the right thing. I have had my butt kicked standing up for myself and I have won some too.

I did not tell him just because somebody is in your face to pound him a "new one". But to let that individual know that he needs to quickly remove himself from my son's area. If the kid/guy gets pushy.....WHAM!!! Down he goes!

Thats just me though.

Hey Del, if we meet up and go to a Vikings game and things get ugly...feel free to hide behind me! He hee! :razz:

:lol:
    I have had my share of fights over the years. I don't know what's happened to me the last few years.

Fact of the matter is I bad mouthed his mother, and I find it kind of cool he wanted to stand up for her, the fact that he even tried to push me when all my friends were there and I was about twice his size.

I've always been bigger then people, that alone makes me think twice before I throw down. You have to do some pretty serious stuff to get me riled up to the point of fighting.

If we go to a Vikings game together I got your back. Of course by I got your back I mean I will be sitting there drinking a beer and stuffing food in my face while some 300 pound Packer fan shows you his best "this is what I do to goats" impersonation. :grin:

After 35 it's no longer fun to wake up with fat lips, broken nose, black eye, missing teeth and broken knuckles!

I only fight now if I have to! Since my heart attack when I drink I get a headache right away, not drinking much really cuts down on the drunken brawls!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Why Refs Piss Me Off

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Fact of the matter is I bad mouthed his mother, and I find it kind of cool he wanted to stand up for her, the fact that he even tried to push me when all my friends were there and I was about twice his size...
    You should have given him the "itchy-a$$" T-shirt & told him no hard feelings.

You could've told him some basketball star gave it to you & he should never wash it & to wear it with pride. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123