Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why Leet?

  1. #1
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Why Leet?

    Why does it say Leet in place of my post count?
    ???

  2. #2
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Why Leet?

    It says hall of famer to me?


    I am not sure why?


    Maybe you should PM one of the Mods.

    They will probably be able to assist you better.

  3. #3
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Why Leet?

    Its back to normal now.
    I just happened to glance down and it said


    Posts: leet

    I just thought it was wierd, as I had not seen that on PP.O before.
    Oh well.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Why Leet?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why does it say Leet in place of my post count?
    ???
    All I see is *** in place of your post count...I wonder what that means?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Why Leet?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why does it say Leet in place of my post count?
    ???
    All I see is *** in place of your post count...I wonder what that means?
    bastad!!

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why Leet?

    you probably had 1337 posts, which is gamer for "leet" (notice the numbers kinda look like the letters leet

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Why Leet?

    All I see is Kermit violating something.

  8. #8
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Why Leet?

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    you probably had 1337 posts, which is gamer for "leet" (notice the numbers kinda look like the letters leet
    That would make sense.
    I guess I'm not down on my gamer knowledge.

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Why Leet?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    you probably had 1337 posts, which is gamer for "leet" (notice the numbers kinda look like the letters leet
    That would make sense.
    I guess I'm not down on my gamer knowledge.
    Oh - for God's sake.
    Fix the flag thing so you don't have the red X.
    Show a little PRIDE, man!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Similar Threads

  1. I have leet posts.
    By The Dropper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •