Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Oldest story in the book. Move on and quickly. She isn't right in the head and it will manifest itself in a life of misery. Get a woman with a good head. They appreciate a good man.
    Well said, Webby.

And keep looking............the good women ARE out there.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    This question still baffles me. I swear women love to have someone who treats them bad. I guess its some type of excitement to argue and fight? The drama keeps things interesting?

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SharperImage View Post
    This question still baffles me. I swear women love to have someone who treats them bad. I guess its some type of excitement to argue and fight? The drama keeps things interesting?
    It is not really a bad boy thing. Many women like to be chased. They like to have danger. They like to feel young. They read "The Fifty Shades of Grey" or "Outlander" and want to live those fantasies. Unless you are a stud from the Scottish Highlands or Brad Pitt, you will not compare.

Of course, I do not know you or your ex-girlfriend enough to know what the problems actually are. You say you treat women well, but what does that actually mean? Are you passive aggressive? Are you showy with money? Are you high maintenance? Do you have a good sense of humor? Do you watch chick flicks? Do you fulfill her needs in bed? Are your politics aligned? There are so many factors.

Factors that most people overlook are pheromones, eye contact, and the ability to listen without judgment or prejudice. If your pheromones do not attract, it is a disadvantage. Your breath and your natural body scent make a difference, but not on a conscious level.

A woman needs to love your eyes. Your eye contact is critical, but so are the shape and color. You cannot do much about the latter, but knowing what to say with your eyes without going creepy, especially when she is talking, means a lot.

The ability to listen without judgment and prejudice is critical to any relationship. Do you do that? Do you just shut up and listen? Do you give her that time? Do you look for comebacks instead of just taking it in? I do not know?

Then, after all is said and done, there is the natural attraction. There is that primal instinct. There is that "it" factor. You have no hope if any given woman does not see that in you. She may be attracted in some other way, but they will all fade. If you are not "it" for her, the relationship will fail sooner or later. Blame evolution.
    Last edited by Minniman; 11-25-2012 at 09:00 AM.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Geeze Minniman that sounds like a lot of work. Wouldn't it be easier to just find someone that loves you for who you are?

WWBGD

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Geeze Minniman that sounds like a lot of work. Wouldn't it be easier to just find someone that loves you for who you are?
    Well yeah, but sometimes people are not who they think they are, and some people are who they think they are, but they do not get a good match.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    im just convinced that you have to have one of the three to get a woman to notice u.. cause its always about the first impression. No woman thinks "Hey this guy might have a great heart and personality, let me talk to him some more" So you need one the three... Asshole/Cocky attitude.. Good Looks, or flashy money.. I believe this only accounts for people under 30.. I believe by 30 women wise up.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    We all have faults and imperfections. If she is willing to accept yours, are you willing to accept hers?

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Sharper, think for a minute how big a sampling of women you actually have had in your experience. And how you met them. There's tons of women out there you just have to weed your way through them to find the right one- and she is out there right now. And given your circumstances, the weeding out process should be fairly easy and fun. Enjoy the journey. If she doesn't fit, be honest, get out and go to the next one. You can't find her worrying about the one giving you a head trip.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    My only piece of advice would be....NEVER GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PACKER FAN, life will suck two weeks out of the year guaranteed.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12