Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Why do women love assholes?

Hey guys, I just dumped my cheating ex, who i had thoughts about marrying. I just don't get this. I'm a sales manager for Mercedes Benz-USA, I make close to 6 figures. I treat women with respect and dignity, and I'm your typical nice guy. I have good things going on in my life, and I'm a clean cut gentleman. Why do I always strike out with the ladies. I'm not the best looking man on earth, but im far from "ugly". Why do women always go back to these "asshole" guys? Women always talk about their dream guy who puts them at top, loves n cherishes them, but then they always go back to the douche bag who has nothing good going on in his life, treats her like a dog, and undermines her. I mean do women love drama? Do they love being overdominated? Are women some type of masochist? They always talk about "No good Johnny" with their friends, and cry countless nights about him, but then always goes back for more. I am a man, ill lead, and be the head of household, but I dont "dominate" women. Should I? Iono you guys are older than me so it might be a change in time thing... Im in my 20s, I guess women my age are still immature?

They always go for the badboy, either get knocked up, or cheated on several times, then after being emotionally trashed, THEN they want the nice guy. Its like a kid putting his hand in fire several times before he finally burns a finger badly, and never does it again. Whats so appealing about being an jerk?

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear that man. From personal experience I've discovered women will always find their level no matter what or how you treat them, so when they end up with douche's, they deserve it and everything that comes their way and nothing better.

Stay strong bro, you will find the right one!.. remember what Lil Wayne said.. "F*ck bitches get money"

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Sounds to me like you are looking for love in all the wrong places.

WWBGD

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Why do women love assholes?

Oldest story in the book. Move on and quickly. She isn't right in the head and it will manifest itself in a life of misery. Get a woman with a good head. They appreciate a good man.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    There are over 150M women in this country, enjoy the buffet.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Oldest story in the book. Move on and quickly. She isn't right in the head and it will manifest itself in a life of misery.
    What this man said.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Women live in the high school mind frame for as long as they can for no reason. Just don't fall in love so easily and you'll be just fine.
    We're bringing purple back.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Oldest story in the book. Move on and quickly. She isn't right in the head and it will manifest itself in a life of misery. Get a woman with a good head. They appreciate a good man.
    This man knows what he's talking about. I should know, I've taken the same type of advice from him and he's right.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Such a wise man. Follow his advice.

Sorry to hear that bud. That sucks. I have seen guys try to become the 'bad boy ' so many times after something like this happens to them and they always become less. Always. What the hell is a bad boy..... Most of the time a loser who gets a few tribal tatoos who instantly thinks he's bad ass. Like that means a damn thing. Talk to women like they're trash and go get some more tatoos that are on all the other bad boys arms too. These guys are fricken morons at best who will still be a bad boy in their fifties working at a gas station.

Girls are drawn to that because that's what Hollywood says is cool. There us a reason they don't end up with those guys because they wake up at some point and figure that out. Keep the chin up amigo and live on.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast