Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    huh??? what are u guys talkin about... i see nothing new...
    Webby fixed it. Only one or two of us lucky one witnessed it

  2. #32
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    dang and i missed the action.

  3. #33
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    huh??? what are u guys talkin about... i see nothing new...
    You are already on the "ppo" theme.

    Where's the "members online" dealie?

  4. #34
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.

  5. #35
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.
    That song is the best! No never heard it before? :lol:

  6. #36
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.
    That song is the best! No never heard it before? :lol:
    That was my first time hearing it. I listened to the whole thing. Who made that? :lol:

  7. #37
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.
    That song is the best! No never heard it before? :lol:
    That was my first time hearing it. I listened to the whole thing. Who made that? :lol:
    Olie and Sven! :lol:

  8. #38
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.
    That song is the best! No never heard it before? :lol:
    That was my first time hearing it. I listened to the whole thing. Who made that? :lol:
    Olie and Sven! :lol:
    woah i have never seen so many laughing smileys :lol:

  9. #39
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "magicci" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.
    That song is the best! No never heard it before? :lol:
    That was my first time hearing it. I listened to the whole thing. Who made that? :lol:
    Olie and Sven! :lol:
    woah i have never seen so many laughing smileys :lol:
    :roll: There...something different.

  10. #40
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Whoa! Theme changed on me

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by akvikefan89
    It was pretty cool. There was this funny little song playin in the background. Two Norwegian guy's makin fun of cheeseheads :lol:


    Also had an option to switch to a "newsroom theme" everything was white.
    That song is the best! No never heard it before? :lol:
    That was my first time hearing it. I listened to the whole thing. Who made that? :lol:
    Olie and Sven! :lol:
    woah i have never seen so many laughing smileys :lol:
    :roll: There...something different.
    way to kill the fun :roll: lol im jk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Whoa, baby! Woman delivers 19-pound boy
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 07:55 PM
  2. I need my sig changed.
    By farvathevikinglover in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 09:36 PM
  3. Whoa!
    By mr.woo in forum Hall of Famers Speak
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 05:17 PM
  4. Whoa, Keyshawn Johnson speaks on Randy Moss
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 10:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •