Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Who would you rather have?

Would you rather have Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis on your team? People have made the point that Football's a team sport, and that no one player can really make a team, but that they would rather have a really good QB rather than a like, say, a OG, well how about the best defender in the league vs the best QB?

(I myself would choose Lewis, as he's good no matter what, you need a decent OL for Peyton to be effective, and good Defense always beats good Offense. . . . . . Well most of the time, anyway.)
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Ray Lewis...the guy is amazing. He plays his heart out every single down, he has a love for the game that most players can't match, and he is a proven team leader. He has a nose for the ball and hits harder than any player in the league. He is all around the best defensive player in the NFL right now and one of the game's modern greats. I have a lot of respect for the guy. He is everything you would want out of a MLB.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

lewis is one ofthose guys you're gonna talk to your grandkids about. everything that sd said, plus he demands greatness from his teammates. and i love him calling out t.o. can't wait for that game!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

I would say Peyton Manning because he is so great and QB's can win games one MLB can not win games.
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    lewis is one ofthose guys you're gonna talk to your grandkids about. everything that sd said, plus he demands greatness from his teammates. and i love him calling out t.o. can't wait for that game!
    I was kind of disappointed when the Ravens lost their first round playoff game against the Titans last year because Lewis had worked so hard to fire up his teammates for that game. He had them convinced they could go to the Super Bowl and to see them go out early like that was a shame.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Cissney the Viking" wrote:
    I would say Peyton Manning because he is so great and QB's can win games one MLB can not win games.
    Have you ever watched a Ravens Game? More specifically did you watched the 2000 playoffs? Ray Lewis won those games, not Trent DIlfer. there is a reason he was the MVP.

Ray Lewis is the best defensive player in the game, the best leader in the game and the player I would most like on the vikings.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

And on a side note, Manning's monster contract will cost him team in the long run. No way will they be able to re-sign Harrison and/or James

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Hands down Ray Lewis

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Ray Lewis. The guy's such a force on the field. I can't even belive there's a question like "would you take Lewis or Manning?". Lewis, hands down.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Lewis hands down, i wish we could see him
    in purple and gold. He is a playmaker.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast