Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    zimtwister is offline Coach

who would you least want to get in a fight on ppo?

webby- would track me down and hold his delete finger over me--magici would talk so much i would be confused like the aflac duck---animal would shave my head,then call me a sissy---ultra is young and fast and scary-----v4 would beat me with his license plate ----and of course delrio would first toy with me, then cut me up into steaks and feed his hound dogs with them, so i guess del rio would be my pick. [the rest of you i will post about later]
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: who would you least want to get in a fight on ppo?

del rio is my pic cause he is god with words :P then webby because he runs this site and could kick me off like that then ultra because he is webbys Egor.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Caine, becuase his response would be so long and well worded it would lull me into submission, and then he would go in for the kill.

Del Rio Guest

What kind of fight are we talking here? An internet E-peen argument or a real life fight?

I mean quite frankly you all scare the hell out of me. If you are talking argument there are a few you don't want to mess with that come to mind.

First and foremost in my opinion is Whackthepack, the guy is as stubborn as a mule.

If we are talking real fight that isn't going to happen I am trapped inside my house because of my obesity and the internet is my only outlet to society.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Egor, eh?

The person I would least fight is Del Rio! Look at the size of that guy! (unless he has let himself go..ya know being married and all) :lol:

if it was a real fight i still would have picked u del or unless u really are lettin it go. lol

Del Rio Guest

I've lost a lot of weight. When I first stopped playing and I got married I drank a very large ammount of beer and my wife didn't cook so it was either ramen or fast food.

I started working out a lot and I think I burned some muslce mass. When I was playing I weighed about 280 then when I was done I hit about 300-310 now I weigh about 270.

But I still have more of a gut then I should, but I am addicted to coca-cola during the week and beer on the weekends.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"zimtwister" wrote:
    webby- would track me down and hold his delete finger over me--magici would talk so much i would be confused like the aflac duck---animal would shave my head,then call me a sissy---ultra is young and fast and scary-----v4 would beat me with his license plate ----and of course delrio would first toy with me, then cut me up into steaks and feed his hound dogs with them, so i guess del rio would be my pick. [the rest of you i will post about later]

But then I might bend my license plate!!

I wouldn't want to fight del rio, enlvikeman or vikez4lyfe he's a crazy kind of guy!! Oh or any of the women, I don't hit girls!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i would hit a girl if ya know what i mean giggity giggity giggity OH

Del Rio Guest

Sounds like all you need is to take a course in Ahman Green University. Wife beating 101, pre-requisite of obstructing justice 101. You can take them at the same time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast