Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who will be the problem maker for vikes next year ?

Trouble seems to follow the Minnesota Vikings, but with the felons and pot smoker's gone, you think our team will be humble. I sure as hell do, I believe with Hutchinson and Taylor being big stars, they will keep to their self unlike the moss'es and owen's. Forget them, I dont even know why dallas would risk signing owens for a legit chance at a superbowl, he will bring the team morale down just as he did with the eagles. Give him a year or so and he will start talking shit again. I am not a fan of Philadelphia but I am glad that eagle fan's will have a drama free clubteam. Hey if any viking front office is reading this, I run a mile in 4 minutes, i wish. I love being a vikings fan. I like our player's and coach and our team logo. I am suprised the vikings are not the yankees of baseball, okay now i have talked to much bye

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Hey guys, my gf thinks I am not attractive

"CalifornianVikingz" wrote:
    Hey guys, My girlfriend is being mean to be saying I wont be able to get any other girls. I am not cheater, so I won't sleep with a girl to prove her wrong, can you guys rate me on hotornot.com here is my url line-Mike P, And no you wouldn't be *** doing this. thanks for you time, oh yeah vikes are off the chain'sssssssssssss peace

DUDE.......... MAN UP!!!!
    Your on a Football BOARD whining about a GIRL. Stop it NOW.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Re: Who will be the problem maker for vikes next year ?

why are you taking your anger out on me, dude you have nothing else to do but give off negative energy.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Um....I thought we were giving Onterrio Smith another chance???? What is this thread about exactly?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Prophet Guest

The next problem child will be McKinney. I'll predict that he will cause an uproar before this time next year, I hope I'm wrong.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

All should be fine.. I think if anyone has a legit shot at screwing up it would be umm Koren ahh ahh Robinson.. I love K-Rob, but lets face it, he has already had his problems so it may be easy for him to convert if times get tough again.

Del Rio Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    The next problem child will be McKinney. I'll predict that he will cause an uproar before this time next year, I hope I'm wrong.
    I would agree with you there.

I also hope Kevin Williams can stay out of the headlines for hitting women and get back into the news by leading the team in sacks and being dominant.

The original post was a complete cluster fuck though, just thought I'd add that.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes" wrote:
    Hey guys, My girlfriend is being mean to be saying I wont be able to get any other girls. I am not cheater, so I won't sleep with a girl to prove her wrong, can you guys rate me on hotornot.com here is my url line-Mike P, And no you wouldn't be *** doing this. thanks for you time, oh yeah vikes are off the chain'sssssssssssss peace

Where did this statement come from?

Was it on another thread? I am not getting where this even came from..

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    I believe it won't be a player, I believe that there are a few skeletons to come out of Fran "FREEKIN'" Foleys closet before it is all said and done. People will continue to dig now that they found something on him.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes" wrote:

If she thinks that you can't get any other girl, what does that say about her?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast