Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    The who used to be who thread

    I went to bed last night and I think I hit my head.
    When I woke up this place was the same, but the faces and names are different.
    Who am I and who are you?...I think I'll go bacl to bed.
    I'm also happy to see Cajun doesn't have everybody beat in posts anymore

    V-Unit is V
    Garland Green ?
    Justin Dupont?

  2. #2
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I went to bed last night and I think I hit my head.
    When I woke up this place was the same, but the faces and names are different.
    Who am I and who are you?...I think I'll go bacl to bed.

    I'm also happy to see Cajun doesn't have everybody beat in posts anymore

    V-Unit is V
    Garland Green ?
    Justin Dupont?
    I was thebigdaddy now I am Garland Greene

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    I vaguely remember being Ralph Steadman one night.
    Does that count?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I vaguely remember being Ralph Steadman one night.
    Does that count?
    Is that when you were 30 something?

    Or was that Michael Steadman?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I vaguely remember being Ralph Steadman one night.
    Does that count?
    Is that when you were 30 something?

    Or was that Michael Steadman?
    I lost the ability to differentiate time a few decades ago.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I went to bed last night and I think I hit my head.
    When I woke up this place was the same, but the faces and names are different.
    Who am I and who are you?...I think I'll go bacl to bed.

    I'm also happy to see Cajun doesn't have everybody beat in posts anymore

    V-Unit is V
    Garland Green ?
    Justin Dupont?
    .....Typical ramblings of a person subjected to overnight alien abduction.
    :
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  7. #7
    ViKing24's Avatar
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    605

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    I used to be ViKing24 and now I'm Mr. Minnesota

    I like it better that my name doesn't have a bunch of pointless numbers in it like it did. Also it's somewhat originial minus the fact that their is alot of people who use Mr. ______ for their screename. It fits though since I like all the minnesota teams.


    Formerly Viking24

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    "Mr." wrote:
    I used to be ViKing24 and now I'm Mr. Minnesota

    I like it better that my name doesn't have a bunch of pointless numbers in it like it did. Also it's somewhat originial minus the fact that their is alot of people who use Mr. ______ for their screename. It fits though since I like all the minnesota teams.
    If someone choses 'Mrs. Minnesota', will you two have to get married, and possibly divorce one or two current spouses?
    ???
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  9. #9
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    im am mr.WOO but in a few months ill be a moderator and then ill change my name to Grand an Exalted Master WOO. you know just giving you theheads up
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The who used to be who thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I vaguely remember being Ralph Steadman one night.
    Does that count?
    Is that when you were 30 something?

    Or was that Michael Steadman?
    Meathead.

    Oh...wait....that was Michael Stivic.

    Carry on.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A thread about nothing.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3084
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 11:58 PM
  2. Thread About Something
    By davike in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 06:33 PM
  3. Daunte thread....thread
    By MensaTice in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:15 AM
  4. Ok, my own new thread.
    By HornedHat in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 01:58 AM
  5. Yet another QB thread
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 11:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •