Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,993

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    I think it could just be the age gap between you and ultra magicci!! He's gettin' pretty old!!! lol jk ultra!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    It's called the King Guido.

  3. #13
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's called the King Guido.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I can't get those dipsht Gotti kids out of my head when I see that look

    [color=red]

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    "magicci" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You may have to move to San Francisco with a butch like that!
    :???:
    hmmm maybe styles are different over there...
    girls love the hair like this over here haha

    http://www.barberdvd.com/trends.html
    see this site has different hairstyles but they give no names...
    I don't know about you, but girls loved me for something other than my hair. :wink:

  5. #15
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's called the King Guido.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I can't get those dipsht Gotti kids out of my head when I see that look
    If you google King Guido, the first listing is some kids myspace account with that EXACT same haircut.

  6. #16
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    print out a picture and bring it in and say, "give me that"

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You may have to move to San Francisco with a butch like that!
    :???:
    hmmm maybe styles are different over there...
    girls love the hair like this over here haha

    http://www.barberdvd.com/trends.html
    see this site has different hairstyles but they give no names...
    I don't know about you, but girls loved me for something other than my hair. :wink:
    Your big hands, nose and feet?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    Its called, I just got an electric shock and I need to see a doctor haircut..

  9. #19
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    print out a picture and bring it in and say, "give me that"
    That's what I was thinking.

  10. #20
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: who knows about haircuts?

    i've had a haircut or 2 in my day, i consider mayself an expert, ask away!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •