Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who is hotter?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Who is hotter?

The fact is...there are WAY too many hot women, on this board or otherwise, to even attempt to choose which one is the hottest. My suggestion is that we enjoy them all...kinda like the story about the young bull and the old bull!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Who is hotter?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The fact is...there are WAY too many hot women, on this board or otherwise, to even attempt to choose which one is the hottest. My suggestion is that we enjoy them all...kinda like the story about the young bull and the old bull!
    I guess I don't know that story!?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Who is hotter?

It's a cajun legend.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Who is hotter?

Oh

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Who is hotter?

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    lol... show-time... no one here with the exception of my ex boyfriend knows what I look like... one of these days I'll post a picture!
    uhh hmmmmmmm.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Who is hotter?

oh blah... webby you did see a picture so shush!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Who is hotter?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I guess I don't know that story!?
    Here goes...There were two bulls, a young bull and an old bull, standing up on a hill. They were looking down in the valley below upon a herd of young cows and the young bull says excitedly to the old bull, "Let's run down the hill and get us one of those cows and have some fun". The old bull calmly turns to the young bull and replies, "I have a better idea, let's WALK down the hill and get them all"!

Hence my suggestion that we enjoy all the beautiful women in the world, appreciating each one for the special qualities that they bring to the table. To choose just one as the hottest or the most beautiful is to deny yourself the charms of the rest. DISCLAIMER: This does not apply once you choose your partner for life, except that you should still be able to look at the menu...as long as you still eat at home!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Who is hotter?

I vote for her

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Who is hotter?

"hovan" wrote:
    I vote for her

Sorry hovan, she dont appeal at all to me. HOw bout that chick on tomb raider and gone in sixty seconds. Shes pretty hot looking.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345