Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Who here is an "X-Men" fan?

Was Beast in the 2nd one? I could have sworn I saw a scene of him before he became the hairy beast, I might be mistaken though.

Thanks Josdin

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    Was Beast in the 2nd one? I could have sworn I saw a scene of him before he became the hairy beast, I might be mistaken though.
    Nope, no beast in the second one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290334/fullcredits
    Yah he actually was I just looked it up. I think he's just in a scene as Hank McCoy not Beast.

Thanks Josdin

sirweeze is offline Starter

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Should be interesting seeing Kelsey Grammar as "Beast"
    Wow, is THAT ever an interesting casting choice.

I loved Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler, hopefully he'll be around more in the third one.

And I agree that they messed up the Rogue character making her so young. I can't say I remember her ever having a thing for Cyclops. Maybe you're thinking of White Queen?

"sirweeze" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

I loved Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler, hopefully he'll be around more in the third one.

And I agree that they messed up the Rogue character making her so young. I can't say I remember her ever having a thing for Cyclops. Maybe you're thinking of White Queen?
    I don't recall her having a thing for Cyclops, I thought she was only interested in Wolverine and Iceman.

Nightcrawler was awesome in the 2nd one. You couldn't have a better intro that when he attacked the president.

Thanks Josdin

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"happy camper" wrote:
    I like the first X Men movie and love the second.

I used to collect X Men and Spiderman comics when I was a kid.

My only complaint of the X Men movies is that Rogue was horribly miscast. The girl who plays Rogue is a horrible actress.
    I thought she did a great job. But I never read the comics or anything so I wasn't familiar with her character before I saw it.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    I like the first X Men movie and love the second.

I used to collect X Men and Spiderman comics when I was a kid.

My only complaint of the X Men movies is that Rogue was horribly miscast. The girl who plays Rogue is a horrible actress.
    I thought she did a great job. But I never read the comics or anything so I wasn't familiar with her character before I saw it.
    The acting is good just the character isn't true to the character in the comics at all, except for when she first found out she was a mutant. Other than that it's completely different.

Thanks Josdin

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "sirweeze" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

I don't recall her having a thing for Cyclops, I thought she was only interested in Wolverine and Iceman.

Nightcrawler was awesome in the 2nd one. You couldn't have a better intro that when he attacked the president.
    Rogue doesn't have a thing for Wolverine. They are like best buds. More like a father figure.

And in the comics, she didn't have a thing for Iceman either. The movie was able to do that because they casred Rogue so young.

In the comics, Gambit was always after Rogue, but Rogue never really gave in.

I'm a geek.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290334/fullcredits
    Yah he actually was I just looked it up. I think he's just in a scene as Hank McCoy not Beast.
    Hrm...I didn't remember that! I stand corrected...it's been a while since I've seen the 2nd one.

"sirweeze" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

Well supposedly Nightcrawler won't be around much in this one. I heard in an interview (I forget where, maybe on HBO) that Nightcrawler leaves the X-Men partially because of his faith and where they are headed. At least I think that's what I heard.

And I think I was wrong with the Rogue thing. I was thinking of another character...not the White Queen...I forget her name. But I remember she made out with Cyclops in one of my comics, lol. So I was wrong...again. Man, I gotta stop watching so much Star Wars and brush up on my X-Men!

Anyway...I still think she should have been cast older!

"happy camper" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "sirweeze" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

Rogue doesn't have a thing for Wolverine. They are like best buds. More like a father figure.

And in the comics, she didn't have a thing for Iceman either. The movie was able to do that because they casred Rogue so young.

In the comics, Gambit was always after Rogue, but Rogue never really gave in.

I'm a geek.
    I'm a geek as well man. In the comics I don't really remeber Rougue and Wolverine haven't that great of a relationship. In the preview though it looks like Iceman was going out with some other chick so maybe Gambit will show up in this one.

Thanks Josdin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast