Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Who is going to win the World Series?

Yea,

But the Astros have the bull pen......and thats what counts in the WS..

Their all getting tired, and the bull pens will make the difference......Trust me

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey, I hope you're right. I think the stros have a better pitching staff altogether too, but the sox pitchers (starters) have been lights out so far this postseason!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Well,

I guess the better of the two teams will win it....

I'm a Dodgers Fan, so like most other years, I don't really have much to cheer about anyways....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, the Twins really struggled this year. Baseball season is so much more fun when your team is winning. Not that the Twins didn't win, we just struggled to score. Oh well, we'll be back next year trying to get our spot back at the top!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

douginc is offline Starter

I am a HUGE Astros fan! If the Twins can't win it, I want Houston. I picked them to win it all last year, and I looked a bit foolish, but they were close.
    I've loved Houston since a lot of my family lives down there and a bigger reason: I once placed a sports bet while in Vegas, like 4 years ago or so, and I picked an 8 team parlay. I almost never gamble. All 7 teams had won and it was all down to the Astros. They were losing by 4 runs in the bottom of the 8th and those bastards pulled it out to win me a full $1000 dollars. That will ALWAYS make you a fan of a team for life! Anyone else a fan of a team for pulling through for their bet?

Although, I do think the ChiSox will win it. Their offense is the most versatile in all of baseball; nearly impossible to stop. Plus, they have the pitching to match. But I'll be damned if I'll cheer against the Astros. I just won't be dissapointed if the White Sox win.

All these years of being a Twins fan, it's almost hard for me to say, "GO SOX!" even though they truly deserve it, they're a team with class. It's still in me to call them the 'Whine Sox', or 'ChiSux', you know, MNTwin pride is hard to supress.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I think the experience and pitching of Clemens and Pettitte bring home a win in 6 games.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    I think the experience and pitching of Clemens and Pettitte bring home a win in 6 games.
    I am expecting more from Pettite in the WS than his last two outings.

Someone said that no one would be watching, but I beg to differ on that. They both are going to have a lot of interest from there home towns and the rest of the sports world. It will mainly be due to the fact that they have both been without an appearance and a win in so long. Both communities will be starved for a win and will be paying close attention.

I won't go as far to say this will be the highest viewer ranking, but it will have to be up there. In numbers, it has to be better than a Twins/Braves matchup. You know what I am saying.

Twins are out, normally would root for the AL team, but Astros are my NL team, got to go Stros. Both teams deserve to win, but everyone has to have a favorite, right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123