Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Whizz Strikes Again!

"singersp" wrote:
    The woman has fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Loosely translated: She was drunk & horny. Sounds like another goldigger to me boys.
    Nope...very likely vulnerable adult developmentally disabled. Onterrio shows his class again!
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"tampaviking" wrote:
    i was just trying to stay positive. you can plainly see why he is a great running back, he was trying to find a hole in the drug test, and he tried to find one with that lady to. he is always working on his fundementals
    :lol: You bad

WWBGD

"DesertPurple" wrote:
    adult developmentally disabled
    I like your choice of words. Very politically correct. :smile:
    Even babies know the difference.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

tampaviking,

I deleted your last post. I do not think it would sit very well with women who have been raped or taken advantage of.

I think you understand why.

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "DesertPurple" wrote:
    adult developmentally disabled
    I like your choice of words. Very politically correct. :smile:
    Not so much PC as just having a background in Psych....where this is the actual terminology.
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

TheViking is offline Rookie

"tampaviking" wrote:
    this whole case is probably BS, looks just like that Bodyshots movie to me. Smith could be the future of this team if he straightens up. if anyone doubts it just look back at cris carter
    Who cares how much talent this guy has, cut him loose and move on. I for one am tired of people giving a pass to some one who uses illegal drugs, gets accused of sexual assualt and anything else illegal just because he has "talent". That idea is insane. Regardless of what people think pro players are role models and kids look up to these guys. I'm just tired of guys who make allot of money and have athletic ability get away with just about anything you and I would be thrown in jail for, fired, and whatever else. I hope Zygi sticks to his word and makes this a first class organization.
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!

tampaviking is offline Rookie

many of these players develop these habits in college, wasn't there a school that had alleged "sex party's" too. some of these guys may never grow up and will always think they can get away with it. i don't think Smith has been around enough to be a role model yet, but i understand what you are saying. sorry bout the last post

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I'm not buying it just yet. Why would she wait almost a year & a half to sue or even report it? It's just her word against his at this point. If she can prove it fine. All DNA evidence there would have been is gone. Why weren't no criminal charges filed 16 months ago?. Certainly they should have been. She also would have been 19 or 20 & not legal to drink.

It just seems in the wake of all the crap that's been marking the Vikings to be the bad boys of the NFL, they'll be easy prey for anyone wanting to cash in & the public will buy it.

Don't believe me, read this forum. The minute someone is accused of something, stones & bricks are being thrown out all over the place. People are crying "guilty" & pointing fingers & sentencing players out of Minnesota before they are found guilty in a court of law. Until that happens, we are not judge & jury for our players, neither is the media or the public.

I've been expecting people to come crawling out of the woodwork with civil suits claiming this & that after this latest incident & I don't expect she'll be the last.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123