Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    Ultra you were gaining on Cajun for awhile on total posts but you have fallen back and he has opened over a 1,000 post lead on you. Ultra you have to pick up the posting rate, we want the race to 20,000 posts to be a close one!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #22
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I think I know what is going on.

    Nevermind!
    It was a test, from the Almighty, and you failed? :shock:
    Pretty much lol.

    It was an accident though I meant to click the quote link on tarks post and hit edit. I fail at almighty power :sad:

    I thought you could only edit your own posts?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #23
    Prophet Guest

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    Del Rio is a moderator in this section, so he is in god-mode. Beware, he will enter your thought processes and there is no known cure.

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    :grin: Yeah I play on easy mode in here now, that also means I have to stop being such an asshole too though so it's give and take.

  5. #25
    jimmymac's Avatar
    jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    411

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    Maybe they are both the same person????
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

  6. #26
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    "jimmymac" wrote:
    Maybe they are both the same person????
    Who? Del and Oprah?

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Ultra you were gaining on Cajun for awhile on total posts but you have fallen back and he has opened over a 1,000 post lead on you. Ultra you have to pick up the posting rate, we want the race to 20,000 posts to be a close one!
    Thats fine. If I wanted to go for the kill I would. Being at the top on subjects yourself to wise comments and others gunning for you. Cajun handles it very well and he is sorta an icon around here.

  8. #28
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "jimmymac" wrote:
    Maybe they are both the same person????
    Who? Del and Oprah?
    If I was Oprah I would be a force to be reckoned with, I would wield power like the world has never seen!!!

  9. #29
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "jimmymac" wrote:
    Maybe they are both the same person????
    Who? Del and Oprah?
    If I was Oprah I would be a force to be reckoned with, I would wield power like the world has never seen!!!
    Ok, maybe Star Jones?

  10. #30
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: WHERE'S THE GAP?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "jimmymac" wrote:
    Maybe they are both the same person????
    Who? Del and Oprah?
    If I was Oprah I would be a force to be reckoned with, I would wield power like the world has never seen!!!
    Ok, maybe Star Jones?
    Yeah but only before she got skinny

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •