VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Where are they today?

Where are all of those laker fans today? I'm rooting for em, but it's funny how they aren't showing up to chat about them after they had their @sses handed to them for a second game in the series! Well with that said here is my prediction for the rest of the series:

The Lakers will win one of the next two in Detroit, they will return back to la la land and they will win both games six and seven and the championship! Just my bold prediction!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Where are they today?

looking for a good debate VKG?? hehe. I personally don't think the Fakers will win in Detroit. They can barely win at home for goodness sake!! Pistons got this one in 6

Where are they today?

I didn't get to watch to much of the game last night because I was too busy celebrating the last day of school, but the bar I was at had it on and I would check it out every now and then and the Lakers looked bad! They'll take one in Detroit, but they may not win the series! We'll see.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Where are they today?

How do you propose that they will win one in Detroit, when it took Kobe's winning shot with the final couple of seconds in the game to win in LA?? They are tired and finished. They may win 1 more in LA, but they will not win in Detroit

Where are they today?

Well, if they don't win in Detroit it's over. They play the next two in Detroit. I guess we'll see how it goes. It's the Lakers, remember they have that magic switch they can turn on and off whenever they want!!

Where are they today?

LOL... well the Wolves shut it off, they may have beat us, but we wore them out... they are tired so I don't see the switch being turned back on until next year

Where are they today?

Next year might be too late. Kobe might be gone, Malone and Payton are close to retireing (sp?) too! They're gonna have to turn it back on or their dynasty could be over!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Where are they today?

"After beating the Lakers AGAIN, the Pistons look like the better team."

I predict detroit in 6.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.