Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

The where is Kevin Garnett going thread

Its been hard to watch the T-Wlves the last couple of years. But it looks enevtable that KG is going somewhere. alot of Rumors.

http://www.startribune.com/511/story/1270447.html

They also were just talking on sports center that the Wolves/Suns/Bosto deal is not dead and may in fact be a reality by tommorrow.
    Now there are rumors that the Mavs may get involved, as it looks like KG to the Lakers has cooled off.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

Re: The where is Kevin Garnett going thread

It will be sad too see KG in a jersey other then Timberwolves.
    Wherever he goes I hope he gets what he deserves, nothing less then a championship.
    That guy is a class act.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

im a diehard mavs fan id cry if he went to the mavs ... thats the best idea ever

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Lakers or Suns

Me and some guys at work are trying to work out a deal to get him on our IM team.
    We're in a warm weather climate and I could almost guarantee a league championship if he came down here.
    No way we're taking on Jaric or Hudson though.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

No KG off season moves. He will start the season in MINNY.

If the Wolves can sign him this would help the trade. Minnesota screwed up they should have traded him last season. McHale does not know what he is doing.

So KG will be dumped for nothing to a team that is contending next year. Minny will dump because they want something. He does have a no trade clasuse so it will be a team that is contending such as PHX.

He would have considered the LA thing for 1 year then opt-out, and go to a contender the season after. KG is a GREAT NBA face no problems. Just plays and is loyal to a falt!

Good luck KG...

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

AllDayBaby is offline Waterboy

I really hate to see KG go.
    I am glad that he wasn't, at lest publicly, a me first, spolied ahlete who demanded a trade even though the T-wolves are like the lions of basketball.
    I guess you can't complain to much though when you're making 20+ million a year.
    I don't think theres anyway we can keep him now that we have been shopping him around and i think it's time anyways.
    It's unfortunate that Mchale is such a terrible GM and put lousy talent with huge contacts around him so we couldn't sign any real talent to put with him.
    All KG needed was someone to take over the game at the end because that we his one fault.
    I think and hope he will end up going to the Suns.
    I wish him all the best there or wherever he ends up going and since the Wolves won't be in contention I will root for them to win it all.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    Its been hard to watch the T-Wlves the last couple of years. But it looks enevtable that KG is going somewhere. alot of Rumors.
    Hard to watch the NBA period.
    Horrific basketball played with decreasing amounts of skill.

Where's the "Who cares where KG or anyone else goes?" thread?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Kevin McHale is the worst GM in all of sports!
    but....
    Garnett stays and the wolves bring in Kobe Bryant and Chauncy Billups and win it all in 08!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

It's pretty sad that we get one of the most talented, hard working, non complaining team players in the NBA in a generation and yet we are so incompetent that we cannot even get him a team that can get out of the first round. Now we will lose him and the franchise will probably tank because we will get nothing in return.

I hope he gets
    a championship somewhere but it sure is nice to have a premier athlete that has a great public image compared to what we have had from other sports.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast