Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Where have you been all Day?

i was at school and then i had soccer and then i watched tv and now i am here
    We're bringing purple back.

RK.
    RK. is online now Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Yeah I had the same problem too. I just assumed that the server was down all day. I finally tried changing the URL. I sent webby a PM suggesting a forwarding page from the old url for a bit till everyone makes the change over. :smile:

WWBGD

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Did you mean '07 Webby, LOL.

SiA I feel for you...lol, I do things like that on occasion...like when for whatever reason all I have to do is reboot my computer to connect to the internet??? And no, I don't figure that out for like 2 hours of rebooting routers, etc..../sigh.

"gregair13" wrote:
    Since when do they play soccer in the winter? Brr you'll freeze your ass off. :shock: :shock:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikesfan4evr" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Since when do they play soccer in the winter? Brr you'll freeze your jiggly butt off. :shock: :shock:
    part and parcel of the game - start the season in September and play through to May - get all types of weather then ! :twisted:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    I haven't had a problem, I use Firefox.
    I was poking fun at myself, it wasn't a problem with Firefox, I use Firefox, it was a problem with me, my keyboard, my computer and my eyes.
    I expected someone to call me an idiot and laugh, but it seems that people aren't reading or they just don't think it is funny.
    My problem was I had to go back to the email to find what password I used. Seems I hadn't logged in after installing FF on the new computer for it to remember it. I got to the site alright from the email notification of new posts.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12