Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Where did you get your NEW Vikes UNI?

got my signed throw back foreman jersey from some guy in a dark alley ,,,,, just kidding .

actually got it from my wife for my birthday this last june.

none of the new style though, YET!!!!

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Turboe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    "VikingPatrick" wrote:
    If you do go with Authentic I would personally do nothing but Dry clean them.
    I thought the same thing and just this morning brought my authentic jersey to the cleaners.
    They said they would follow the washing instructions on the Jersey, but they wouldn't dry clean it.
    They were afraid of wrecking the material.
    Go figure, machine wash - cold.
    On the gentlest cycle available or hand wash.
    My theory with my authentics have been, "Man they are authentics", so 1) they are supposed to stand up to the rigors of an NFL Game certainly they can stand up to the delicite cycle on my washer, and 2) After years of ownership they probably arent supposed to look like they just came out of the plastic bag anyway.
    They are "Authentics"!
    You need to get some salsa stains like I have on the "8" on the front of my Moss jersey, then if it doesnt come out you can say it is blood.
    Or at least reminise about the game (that we hopefully won) when you got that stain.
    To me and maybe its just me if I am going to buy an authentic I am not just going to throw it on just to go down to th local store to pick up some Milk. I am going to wearit on certain occasionsand if I am paying for any article of clothing over 100 bucks I want it to look the best it can be for the oingest it can be as well. Pretty much anything for the most part can be dry cleaned so if they tell you other wise I would ask around. I had a dry clenaer ruin a 150 FUBU jersey because they washed it instead of dry cleaning it like I told them to. Bit you can always use dryell. THere are other things but I have found that they do not work as well.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    [quote author=VikingPatrick link=topic=26540.msg459435#msg459435 date=1156871294]
    If you do go with Authentic I would personally do nothing but Dry clean them.
    I thought the same thing and just this morning brought my authentic jersey to the cleaners.
    They said they would follow the washing instructions on the Jersey, but they wouldn't dry clean it.
    They were afraid of wrecking the material.
    Go figure, machine wash - cold.
    On the gentlest cycle available or hand wash.
    My theory with my authentics have been, "Man they are authentics", so 1) they are supposed to stand up to the rigors of an NFL Game certainly they can stand up to the delicite cycle on my washer, and 2) After years of ownership they probably arent supposed to look like they just came out of the plastic bag anyway.
    They are "Authentics"!
    You need to get some salsa stains like I have on the "8" on the front of my Moss jersey, then if it doesnt come out you can say it is blood.
    Or at least reminise about the game (that we hopefully won) when you got that stain.
    To me and maybe its just me if I am going to buy an authentic I am not just going to throw it on just to go down to th local store to pick up some Milk. I am going to wearit on certain occasionsand if I am paying for any article of clothing over 100 bucks I want it to look the best it can be for the oingest it can be as well. Pretty much anything for the most part can be dry cleaned so if they tell you other wise I would ask around. I had a dry clenaer ruin a 150 FUBU jersey because they washed it instead of dry cleaning it like I told them to. Bit you can always use dryell. THere are other things but I have found that they do not work as well.
    [/quote]

If I get another authentic, I'm going custom.

I'll either take my current 69 Lesnar authentic jersey or by a new style 69 jersey & put the following name on it;

BEN MUNCHEN

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234