Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Where is Casper?

"magicci" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    Casper's a Vikes fan most recently from Cyprus. His name suits him well, since he's always vanishing for months at a time on business trips. Last we heard he had to move to Hong Kong for a short period of time. His wife, known here as LRVF (Little Russian Vikes Fan) was excited about the move. He's famous around these parts for using smiley's. He's one of only a few poster's on this board to receive a title before the HOF status..., he was (is) our "Official Smiley Tester".
    what about you skol you need a title how about Wise Viking or something like that
    They usually come around 1500 or so. Unless you have a very unique quality that sticks out, like "Pud Pounder" :lol:

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

god i love being unique!!!!!!!!!! some one said they were going to get me a pud pounde eagles jesery where did they go?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"worshipabba2003" wrote:
    god i love being unique!!!!!!!!!! some one said they were going to get me a pud pounde eagles jesery where did they go?
    There already is one. It says "McNabb" on the back! :lol:

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

funny funny!!!! so they were going to buy me a mcnabb jesery how nice of them. lol

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"worshipabba2003" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    Casper's a Vikes fan most recently from Cyprus. His name suits him well, since he's always vanishing for months at a time on business trips. Last we heard he had to move to Hong Kong for a short period of time. His wife, known here as LRVF (Little Russian Vikes Fan) was excited about the move. He's famous around these parts for using smiley's. He's one of only a few poster's on this board to receive a title before the HOF status..., he was (is) our "Official Smiley Tester".
    i got a title and i was only here like a week and had a rookie status!!!
    Sometimes we just know who someone is when we first meet them...you were pegged as a Pud Pounder right away...it didn't seem right to make you wait for the title later on!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

question what does pud pounder mean?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"magicci" wrote:
    question what does pud pounder mean?
    Straight from yourDictionary.com:

PUD : abbr. Planned Unit Development.

POUNDER : To strike repeatedly and forcefully. See Synonyms at "beat".

To beat to a powder or pulp; pulverize or crush.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"magicci" wrote:
    what about you skol you need a title how about Wise Viking or something like that
    I usually avoid the racier threads. I figure when the time comes it'll be something like, "G-rated"

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Use your imagination, Pud (hint pooh pooh) pou.... I'll leave it at that, you can figure it out from there, LOL!

Back to the topic at hand. Casper responded to my PM. His response follows:

SKOL,

Man if I could only stop flying around long enough to get in to the site I would, I MISS everybody but right NOW have my hands and arms full and really no time for anythig but work. If you would PLEASE let everyone know I am there with you all in sprit and as I hope you and WEBBY Know "I'll BE BACK" but work has to be done. Also I have only moved here Long enough to set up operations and an Office and I am out of here. Too busy for me. I will be back in Cyprus soon and back on line with everyone...may be another month here then I am OUT of here...

Ok need to run LRVF and I send our love hugs and kisses to the PPO and I get back to everyone soon

Casper OUT

(His smiley button must not have been working)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast