Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    3/28

    However, 3/10 if vikingalltheway's IP ban is lifted.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    3/28

    However, 3/10 if vikingalltheway's IP ban is lifted.
    That brings up an interesting point. He and his multiple users are still listed as members I believe. So is packmanxxxi, I just looked at his profile. So, the number of members is actaully less than what is should be since they were banned.

    Any answer to that webby?

  3. #13
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    The names are banned, not deleted, that's why they still show in the member count.

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    "jackyl" wrote:
    The names are banned, not deleted, that's why they still show in the member count.
    So, it would be more accurate if they were deleted? Because they are not members and therefore should not be considered in the member count.

    If Vikingsalltheway and all of his aliases were deleted, we would only have 1500 or so members! :lol:

    BTW, congrats on the grand Jackyl! :thumbleft:

  5. #15
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    The names are banned, not deleted, that's why they still show in the member count.
    So, it would be more accurate if they were deleted? Because they are not members and therefore should not be considered in the member count.

    If Vikingsalltheway and all of his aliases were deleted, we would only have 1500 or so members! :lol:

    BTW, congrats on the grand Jackyl! :thumbleft:
    When I originally proposed this little contest, I had none of that in mind. I was just going by the count on the bottom of the forums' front page, so we'll stick by that...

    Agreed?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #16
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    When I originally proposed this little contest, I had none of that in mind. I was just going by the count on the bottom of the forums' front page, so we'll stick by that...

    Agreed?

    :thumbright:

  7. #17
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    causing trouble again. Bans are not always permanent, and they are still members in terms of historical record in having posts. So the count lives on. As shock said, this is meant as fun, not some debate on the numbers. Cripes.

  8. #18
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    :lol:

  9. #19
    hailtocarter's Avatar
    hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    598

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    3/19

    Next!

  10. #20
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    When will the 2000th registered user join?

    I'll take 17/3 as my date
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey all, just registered long time lurker.
    By misdemeanor in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
  2. The Newest Registered User Is spiffiestclown
    By SKOL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 10:31 PM
  3. The newest registered user is ultrasboy
    By SKOL in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 12:46 PM
  4. The newest registered user is KennyJman
    By SKOL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:46 AM
  5. User Name
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •