shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

When was the last time you got "Del-Rio'd"?

In honor of our good buddy, Del Rio :lol: , I am starting a thread that asks you "When was the last time you got "Del-Rio'd"? If you've all seen the thread in the Clubhouse titled "Del finish your post???", you'll know what I mean...

The last time I got "Del-Rio'd", I was about 16 or 17, and my brothers and I were helping out a neighbor farmer who had a heart attack. Our family and the rest of the neighbors nearby got together and took in his crop of alfalfa for him. All us guys pitched in, and my job was to be in the hay loft, getting the bales off the escalator and stacking them in the loft. My brother (whom I'll call "Dick"), myself and several of the neighbor guys had spent most of the morning in the loft, and we were hot and thirsty. Lunch time came around, and all the women had put together a nice lunch for us, so we took our lunch break, and brought a beer or two each back up into the loft with us. I opened one and drank most of it, then set it aside while I was working. Meanwhile, I went and did something else, leaving my beer there. After a little while, I came back, and was taking a break, so I grabbed my beer and was taking a swig when I immediately knew something wasn't quite right - :shock: - it seemed awfully warm and rather salty...

:shock:

MY BROTHER HAD PISSED IN MY BEER CAN!!!!!!

Luckily, I never actually swallowed anything, but immediately spit it out in disgust!!!! Of course, my brother and all the neighbor friends were laughing their ASSES off, and for the next 6 months I NEVER left an unopened container around my brother...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: When was the last time you got "Del-Rio'd"?

For my 17th Birthday I was at summer camp and my best friend was up there too. Well as some of you may know, I was a HUGE Randy Moss fan. So my friend gave me this little red box and I opened it and inside it was this sweet Randy Moss rookie card signed with my name and everything. I was so excited, I was like SWEET this is like one of the best gifts I've ever gotten! Well later that day my friend says Kelli I need to talk to you for a second. So he says to me you know that Randy Moss rookie card I gave you? I said yes? he then proceeds to tell me that it really wasn't signed by Moss and that he had signed it himself. I should have figured it out earlier seeing that he had spelt my name KellY instead of KellI. But needless to say I gave him a good punch and was brooding about it for a little while, but today I just laugh about it.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: When was the last time you got "Del-Rio'd"?

"shockzilla" wrote:
    In honor of our good buddy, Del Rio :lol: , I am starting a thread that asks you "When was the last time you got "Del-Rio'd"? If you've all seen the thread in the Clubhouse titled "Del finish your post???", you'll know what I mean...

The last time I got "Del-Rio'd", I was about 16 or 17, and my brothers and I were helping out a neighbor farmer who had a heart attack. Our family and the rest of the neighbors nearby got together and took in his crop of alfalfa for him. All us guys pitched in, and my job was to be in the hay loft, getting the bales off the escalator and stacking them in the loft. My brother (whom I'll call "slick willy"), myself and several of the neighbor guys had spent most of the morning in the loft, and we were hot and thirsty. Lunch time came around, and all the women had put together a nice lunch for us, so we took our lunch break, and brought a beer or two each back up into the loft with us. I opened one and drank most of it, then set it aside while I was working. Meanwhile, I went and did something else, leaving my beer there. After a little while, I came back, and was taking a break, so I grabbed my beer and was taking a swig when I immediately knew something wasn't quite right - :shock: - it seemed awfully warm and rather salty...

:shock:

MY BROTHER HAD PISSED IN MY BEER CAN!!!!!!

Luckily, I never actually swallowed anything, but immediately spit it out in disgust!!!! Of course, my brother and all the neighbor friends were laughing their ASSES off, and for the next 6 months I NEVER left an unopened container around my brother...
    So............. how long did it take his bones to heel after you threw him out of the loft? :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"