Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Whats your Viking name?

Your Viking Name is...
    Möttull Bonemangler
    Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

I like the Bonemangler... ROARRRR lol.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    lol

Your Viking Name is...
    Auðun Wussypants
    Your Viking Personality: The other Vikings let you come on raids with them, but only because they think it's hilarious to watch you try to handle a sword. Both your friends and your enemies think you're a little weird. You're not a very fearsome fighter; in fact, you'd probably bleed to death if a sword hit your shadow.

If you ever tried to make a voyage in a Viking longboat, you would die. Either from seasickness, or from your shipmates throwing you overboard into shark-infested waters. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People tend to treat you like a doormat, generally because they know they can get away with it. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.
    That's great lol, I love the part where it says, If you ever tried to make a voyage in a Viking longboat, you would die. Best one thus far Wussypants.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Grani Wulfcrusher
    Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You consider yourself to be better than a lot of people. Although you might not know it, the people you despise laugh at you when they see you sucking up to your superiors. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Articnv is offline Coach

ElliðagrÃÂ*mr Oakenwulf
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I am:

Nikulás Goatcrusher

I'm a fearsome Viking, but I'm not completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of me for that. I have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. I might be able to hold my own on the battlefield, but I'm no "berserker".

I would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider me "one of the guys".

I have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of me as manipulative and conniving.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Bekan Bonepuncher
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. Both your friends and your enemies think you're a little weird. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Vrehna is offline Rookie

Dufniall Strongthews
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

Pretty good, but way too generic once you see 5 other guys get basically what you got outside of the name and all...

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

nice names guys.

Vikefan05 is offline Pro-Bowler

Koko the Orang-outan
    Your Viking Personality: Koko smart! Koko click on button! Koko even type on typing-place! Koko still Orang-outan, though, and Vikings no let Orang-outan play. Maybe if Koko come back in next life as human, Koko can play Viking game.

wait a second...that doesn't look right. dangit
    Its better to lose the first game than the last one.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Grani Wulfcrusher
    Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You consider yourself to be better than a lot of people. Although you might not know it, the people you despise laugh at you when they see you sucking up to your superiors. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.
    sweet dude! me and you... The Grannies!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast