cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What's your take on this, HV?

Glanville as U of Hawaii Defensive Coordinator???

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2023672

Any Elvis sighting on the Islands yet???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: What's your take on this, HV?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Glanville as U of Hawaii Defensive Coordinator???

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2023672

Any Elvis sighting on the Islands yet???
    Love the signing, it could and probably will make our lousy defense a whole lot better. Our d was ranked something like 117th out of 118 even though we made it to a bowl game. :grin: Jones and Glanville should get along together now with their egoes. :lol:

You sure could bet there was a lot of elvis sightings around here, especially since he liked coming here i believe. :grin:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Took you long enough!!!

I met up with PacNWVike here in northern Virginia (he was here for business)...he said that you guys met up when he was in Hawaii for his honeymoon...had nothing but good things to say about you and that he had a great time talking Vikings with you! Hopefully I will also get the chance to make it back to Hawaii to meet you. BTW, which island are you on?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Making a bowl game isnt very impressive any more.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Took you long enough!!!

I met up with PacNWVike here in northern Virginia (he was here for business)...he said that you guys met up when he was in Hawaii for his honeymoon...had nothing but good things to say about you and that he had a great time talking Vikings with you! Hopefully I will also get the chance to make it back to Hawaii to meet you. BTW, which island are you on?
    I'm from the island of Oahu, on the windward side to be exact. Yep me and Pacnwvike and his wife all had a good time watching the game and talking at my place afterwards. It was pretty neat actually meeting someone on a website that lives in a different area of the world. Hes a heck of guy too. Hard worker.

Yep, just give me a holler and hopefully it will be during the nfl season, that way we can go catch a game at the shack, where me and pacnwvike went.

Man, pacnwvikes is everywhere, lucky he gets to travel a lot, especially to D.C. Ive noticed he goes to D.C a lot so you guys could probably get together again sometime soon. :lol:

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    Making a bowl game isnt very impressive any more.
    Of course it is. You have to have a good record to even get to the bowl. Its not like 3/4 of all schools make a bowl anywayz. What about, maybe 50 something teams make it out of 118 or so. Thats pretty impressive and usually bowl games are worth watching since they are usually close game featuring a lot of scoring.