Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: What's your fav video game ?

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I'm all about old school nintendo, Super Mario Brothers rocks!! I think I like Super Mario Bros. 3 the best but they are all great!
    I agree! :wink: All this new 'kill-um' blood and guts stuff is not for me! :shock:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Aside from Madden football games, Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube).

I've always been a fan of the survival horror genre, turn the lights out, slide the recliner up close to the TV and get the sheet scared out of you. I bought RE4 a few months ago, after reading reviews and ratings everywhere that had the game getting 9.5 and 10. This was the greatest game, anyone can pick it up and get the basics of gameplay down within 5 minutes. But, it doesn't stop at being an easy to play game. The graphics are phenomenal. The interactive cut scenes are sweet, the story line is amazing, the detail of the expansive levels, the merchant with whom you can trade weapons, the boss battles, the array of weapons that can be obtained. There was nothing about this game that I didn't like. I've only beat a few games in my time, this was one of them, only because I became so engrossed in it that I was playing everyday, probably a good 10-12 hours / week. Normally, even games I'm really into I only play about 2 hours / week. After beating the game, it opened up several mini games, most of which are pretty cool. This had the creepy factor that the other Resident Evil games had, but it also had much faster paced action, which makes it incredibly hard to put down the controller.

After playing this, I tried to play the game Gun, which before I had RE4, I was playing quite often, and really enjoyed, it's a great game, the gameplay and graphics of this game were terrible in comparison. And this is a good game I'm talking about.

A couple of my other all time favorite games:

Tecmo Super Bowl - NES
    Super Mario Bros. - NES
    NBA 2K - Dreamcast
    Frank Thomas Baseball - Saturn
    GTA3 - PS2
    Virtua Fighter 2 - Saturn
    Madden 2005 - Gamecube
    Second Sight - Gamecube
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"wordsofwisejcb" wrote:
    Any version of the following titles,

Metal Gear, Zelda, Madden.

If I had to pick a favorite game ever... Ninja Gaiden Black

I also like the Kingdom Hearts series.
    Yeah! Metal Gear Solid is totally awesome!
    To bad that on the newest version you don't need to shoot alot of people.
    you can sneak around and stuff. i don't like to sneak, i just get in there and then : WHAM shoot everybody :lol: :grin:
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

I will own anyone at Madden and Halo 2

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

"JDogg926" wrote:
    Aside from Madden football games, Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube).

I've always been a fan of the survival horror genre, turn the lights out, slide the recliner up close to the TV and get the sheet scared out of you. I bought RE4 a few months ago, after reading reviews and ratings everywhere that had the game getting 9.5 and 10. This was the greatest game, anyone can pick it up and get the basics of gameplay down within 5 minutes. But, it doesn't stop at being an easy to play game. The graphics are phenomenal. The interactive cut scenes are sweet, the story line is amazing, the detail of the expansive levels, the merchant with whom you can trade weapons, the boss battles, the array of weapons that can be obtained. There was nothing about this game that I didn't like. I've only beat a few games in my time, this was one of them, only because I became so engrossed in it that I was playing everyday, probably a good 10-12 hours / week. Normally, even games I'm really into I only play about 2 hours / week. After beating the game, it opened up several mini games, most of which are pretty cool. This had the creepy factor that the other Resident Evil games had, but it also had much faster paced action, which makes it incredibly hard to put down the controller.

After playing this, I tried to play the game Gun, which before I had RE4, I was playing quite often, and really enjoyed, it's a great game, the gameplay and graphics of this game were terrible in comparison. And this is a good game I'm talking about.

A couple of my other all time favorite games:

Tecmo Super Bowl - NES
    Super Mario Bros. - NES
    NBA 2K - Dreamcast
    Frank Thomas Baseball - Saturn
    GTA3 - PS2
    Virtua Fighter 2 - Saturn
    Madden 2005 - Gamecube
    Second Sight - Gamecube
    Yeah i definetly agree Resident Evil 4 is one of the greatest games of all time. To anyone who hasent played it. Go buy it! Atleast rent it to try it out. Its out on PS2 now and has a few extras over the gamecube version but the cube has better graphics. Either way you will love the game!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Warp" wrote:
    My fav games ever are
    1.Metroid Prime-Gamecube
    2.WWF No Mercy-N64
    3.Mario 64-N64
    4.Super Mario World-Snes
    5.Resident Evil 4-Gamecube
    Also love all the Madden and NCAA football games!

And yes Kingdom Hearts 2 is awesome. So was the first game. Just Curious who here has beaten kingdom hearts 2 100% and got the secret ending video (which is absolutly stunning!) I know i have, but i am a HUGE gaming fan(as you can tell from my avatar and my Sig :lol: ) and played the game non-stop for like 5 days after it came out.

Are the Kingdom Hearts games anything like the Champions of Norrath series??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Warp" wrote:
    My fav games ever are
    1.Metroid Prime-Gamecube
    2.WWF No Mercy-N64
    3.Mario 64-N64
    4.Super Mario World-Snes
    5.Resident Evil 4-Gamecube
    Also love all the Madden and NCAA football games!

And yes Kingdom Hearts 2 is awesome. So was the first game. Just Curious who here has beaten kingdom hearts 2 100% and got the secret ending video (which is absolutly stunning!) I know i have, but i am a HUGE gaming fan(as you can tell from my avatar and my Sig :lol: ) and played the game non-stop for like 5 days after it came out.
    Are the Kingdom Hearts games anything like the Champions of Norrath series??
    Well they both are Action rpgs. But KH is more of a cinematic game and places a ton of emphises on the Story(the story is great by the way!) Champions is more of a character developing game but i have only played that game a few times so i couldnt compare the 2 games fairly. But i would recomend giving KH a try if you like final fantasy games or a great story and alot of cinematic scenes.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I'm all about Madden football and the Call of Duty games.

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

WHOEVER HAS 360 THE HALO 3 TRAILER IS ON THE MARKETPLACE SO DOWNLOAD IT

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

This survival horror game was in development for 6 years, it just came out for the PC (XBox version late last year), only $30 new!! Scariest game I've ever played, with insanity effects, no HUD, just the screen, and specific medical treatments for specific injuries (bruises, deep lacerations, and broken limbs). Truly a revolutionary game, atmospheric and immersive like nothing I've ever played, scary as hell (and I do not scare easily at all). Best part is when my character has seen way too much insane crap, goes crazy, and starts tearing ot his own eyeballs!
    Check out the XBox screenshots
    http://www.callofcthulhu.com/

Madden 2005 is great too.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast