Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHAT'S COOKING?

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

WHAT'S COOKING?

:tongue8: **Seeing that Football Games are associated with Food, and the Season is about to start, I think that we need a thread to complement that.**

Today in MN it's cool out, overcast skies, and a little rainy. Well, I'm in the mood for Chili! But when I make it, it's so bland. I was wondering if any of you have any good recipes for me? I like it a little spicy, but I don't like it so hot my a** is buning! I would like it for Dinner tonight or tomarrow.

I already looked in the "Tailgating Recipes" and didn't see anything. ANY suggestions??

Also, add your favorite Game Day Dish, maybe Webby will add the good ones to the "Tailgating Recipes" :!:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: WHAT'S COOKING?

i love me some bbq chicken and homemade mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. i could eat that all the time but espically on game day

Thanks Josdin

just put in a couple drops of daves insanity sauce. but ill warn you, do not use too much of that stuff. put in a drop or 2, then taste it. if it needs more, put in more, but just use it carefully.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Just went to the local meat market that I Love to go to today, dont make it there much as is a little out of the way.

They have the best uncooked chicken wings. 5 lbs for $6, How could you go wrong ??? They have a sauce called Beano's Buffalo Sauce that has Cayenne peppers and other assorted spices in it.

On game day, will put it all into crock pot for about 3 hours and then bake them for about 45 minutes to get them crispy .... Dang, my mouth is watering just thinking about them ... That's our meal for this Sunday. Along with a bunch of Corona's.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    just put in a couple drops of daves insanity sauce. but ill warn you, do not use too much of that stuff. put in a drop or 2, then taste it. if it needs more, put in more, but just use it carefully.
    ROFL I use that stuff too, but be really careful, I really think that stuff could kill you!!!!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Just went to the local meat market that I Love to go to today, dont make it there much as is a little out of the way.

They have the best uncooked chicken wings. 5 lbs for $6, How could you go wrong ??? They have a sauce called Beano's Buffalo Sauce that has Cayenne peppers and other assorted spices in it.

On game day, will put it all into crock pot for about 3 hours and then bake them for about 45 minutes to get them crispy .... Dang, my mouth is watering just thinking about them ... That's our meal for this Sunday. Along with a bunch of Corona's.
    sounds good, can't go wrong with chicken and coronas :grin:

Thanks Josdin

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    :tongue8: **Seeing that Football Games are associated with Food, and the Season is about to start, I think that we need a thread to complement that.**

Today in MN it's cool out, overcast skies, and a little rainy. Well, I'm in the mood for Chili! But when I make it, it's so bland. I was wondering if any of you have any good recipes for me? I like it a little spicy, but I don't like it so hot my a** is buning! I would like it for Dinner tonight or tomarrow.

I already looked in the "Tailgating Recipes" and didn't see anything. ANY suggestions??

Also, add your favorite Game Day Dish, maybe Webby will add the good ones to the "Tailgating Recipes" :!:

Please please post your recipes here or private message/email them to me. We will add them as we get them..as a brand new section it needs some fan love!

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Chicken Wings and Root Beer!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I pretty much eat anything on game day, but I try to not eat during the game, it's bad luck! If I had all the money in the world I would eat hot wings from Buffalo Wild Wings every game and I would have a kegerator filled with ice cold BUD LIGHT!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Add this recipe webby:

Beer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast