Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What's the cause of the pp.o slowdown?

you serious about the iPhone app? cuz that would be freakin awesome!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1093444
    you serious about the iPhone app? cuz that would be freakin awesome!
    +1

Just got an iphone and if there is an app for it then I will be on here 24/7. And my gf thinks i'm obsessed with vikings talk now...
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Android ftw.

that's ok, pp.o works just fine on my 'droid device, don't need no stinkin app :P

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

All those big time posters lost their jobs for posting on PP.O while at work!

Bad season led to a lot of contentious threads. Hopefully people are just taking a break.

I don't have a lot of time to contribute much, but I will keep my jiggly butt here for awhile longer. It has been interesting and entertaining for the most part.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1093448
    Android ftw.

that's ok, pp.o works just fine on my 'droid device, don't need no stinkin app :P
    Bleh, can't stand that OS. Too laggy compared to iOS. And ppo works perfectly on my iphone too. But an app would make it legit
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1093452
    Android ftw.

Bleh, can't stand that OS. Too laggy compared to iOS. And ppo works perfectly on my iphone too. But an app would make it legit
    Sounds like you need a new Android device. ios is nice, I prefer Android, used both. Either way, both blow Blackberry OS out of the water.

Plus, there are more android devices out there than iphones, I'd be curious how many PP.O members have what?

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1093454
    Android ftw.

Sounds like you need a new Android device. ios is nice, I prefer Android, used both. Either way, both blow Blackberry OS out of the water.

Plus, there are more android devices out there than iphones, I'd be curious how many PP.O members have what?
    Haha that would be a good forum :lol:

I have an android device. its an HTC Hero, but its completely out of date. I can only run 2.1 and it does get super laggy but i still LOVE it. i've determined the only reason its laggy is cuz its old.

I have an iPod touch too so a iPhone app would still be much appreciated

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by "Webby" #1093443
    Favre caused a lot of bad blood around here too. A lot of folks pissed at each other and a bunch left over that.

We also had server troubles last year since resolved. Bottom line I blame Favre and my own lack of stewardship the last 18 months while I have been running my business traveling all of the cotton picking country.

At least thats done now.

Maybe the new PPO iPhone app will be fun, and I kill the community area. It makes it too confusing.
    So true. The constant Favre saga crushed us. Started a lot of fight and hurt feelings. Some could not let it go and kept going and going and going.

That is what drove people away from here. Plenty of PM's were sent to me about killing the Favre haters and lovers...or they would leave.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1093454
    Android ftw.

Ha.

I'm running windows phone on mine. Less useless apps but it works better for business because I can use the office products and transfer them seamlessly from my phone to my computer.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "Webby" #1093442
    There is the super secret forum! I think everyone is going through changes right now, as is this site.

I think the experiment with the social stuff will end, and general displeasure with the Vikings helps cause issues....everytime we have a bad season the off season is quiet as heck.

I am busy as hell working too. Doesn't help at all.
    You need to get a job that lets you post while you work. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast