Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: What's the 411, hun?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Pep is TOTAL CLASS...Mrs. Culpepper raised him right!!!
    Daunte is truely a classy person. I met him last year at a super bowl party here in houston. I flashed him my vikings visa card and he walked up to me and shook my hand and we spoke for like 2 minutes or so. When he walked off, my friend who happens to be the owner of the sports bar we were in walked up to me and asked "dude, how do you know culpepper?". and I was like, I don't. He was shocked of how nice and friendly daunte was.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Daunte is truely a classy person. I met him last year at a super bowl party here in houston. I flashed him my vikings visa card and he walked up to me and shook my hand and we spoke for like 2 minutes or so. When he walked off, my friend who happens to be the owner of the sports bar we were in walked up to me and asked "dude, how do you know culpepper?". and I was like, I don't. He was shocked of how nice and friendly daunte was.
    Cool story...one that ANY true Vikings fan would be proud to tell for the rest of his or her life...thanks for sharing it with us!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

This one time my friend met Ricky Williams in a bar in New Orleans (when he was in his last year playing there). He actually told him that he expected to be traded to the Dolphins.

He also ordered like three pieces of cake, in his lispy voice:

"Tre, I want some more cake. Tre can I have some more cake..?"

Not quite in the same league as Culpepper though...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Cool story...one that ANY true Vikings fan would be proud to tell for the rest of his or her life...thanks for sharing it with us!
    We met Daunte down in a mall in Flroida two years ago. My dad and I were standing outside and we saw the valet pull up a Ferrari (I think it was a Ferrari) and my dad and I kinda gave each other that "I wonder who's that is?" look. Next thing we see is Daunte walking out of the doors. So my dad and I said "hi" and talked to him for a minute or two. He was a really awesome guy. Nothing like Robert Smith! That guy totally dissed me one time when I saw him. Just put his hand up and said "No" outside of the Minneapolis Hilton. Daunte is truly a classy guy who more pro athletes should be like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12